interacting with spirits on astral plane??

josher
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi all 2hp
I have been wondering what it would be like to interact with spirits after you project to the astral plane. I've done it once or twice before I began spirit keepingand am starting to get back into the practice though I am not quite there yet 1rd

Anyway, I guess my question is can you see/hear/ them clearly?

I received two spirits through reverse adoption, a gold dragon and a star faery, and I have so many questions for them! And I am really curious as to what they each look like :p

If you guys would like to share any experiences, I would greatly appreciate it
Thanks!

Panthea. "I rise as from a bath of sparkling water,
A bath of azure light, among dark rocks,
Out of the stream of sound."
-Prometheus Unbound

Cats&Dragons
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Hey there!

I only astral traveled a few times. I haven't projected, per say, but a lot of people use the term projected and traveled a bit interchangeably here so I just wanted to make that clear. When I did it my first time, I concentrated and focused really hard, and I decided to just go to a nearby park to meet my first few spirits, which are my Ivory dragon and Fae of intelligence. At first, I could only feel the trees and grass under my feet. And then I asked them, telepathy wise (I couldn't hear them reply back at this point) if they can help me out. I felt something take my hand, my fae did, and lead me over to an open space. And then I felt him. I felt the presence of my dragon, which was absolutely mind blowing. There is nothing quite like feeling the presence of a dragon, imo. I ended up being able to feel the top of his head, and we basically communicated between the three of us through touch how we felt before I had to come back to my physical body because unfortunately it doesn't like it when I stay still for too long.

But that is my first experience! Which was powerfully validating.
It's going to be common that you dont see everything clearly or with as much detail as you would the physical plane we currently live in. I recommend utilizing your strongest sense (mine is touch/feeling with a close sense of smell) to help you out as you first start! With time, your other senses will get stronger. But then again, I've only done this a few times so this is all that I can recommend since I will be working on these too.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
josher
new here
new here
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote:But that is my first experience! Which was powerfully validating.
It's going to be common that you dont see everything clearly or with as much detail as you would the physical plane we currently live in. I recommend utilizing your strongest sense (mine is touch/feeling with a close sense of smell) to help you out as you first start!
Thanks for the feedback!

I remember when I did break through, on looking either way, I could see my arms as a light blue light/energy, so I feel vision may be my strong suit there

-Prometheus Unbound

Cats&Dragons
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

josher wrote: Thanks for the feedback!

I remember when I did break through, on looking either way, I could see my arms as a light blue light/energy, so I feel vision may be my strong suit there
You could be looking at your own personal aura! Whatever it is, try using that sense to see if you can see everything around you! I use feel to my advantage - i try to feel out the objects (even if Im not directly touching them) and map the objects out around me. :) takes quite a bit of practice though, so dont give up!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

(Lol, posted in the wrong section.)

*Still bump tho*

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So to project to me is to be present in the astral realm

To travel is exactly what it sounds like, to travel the many realms that consist of the astral plane

I just finished astral projecting with a new companion. For me it depends. I need to have enough energy in order to fully be present (hearing, feeling, seeing even tasting) the key to me is to do energy work. Your spirit bodies and physical bodies are like cars. They need enough energy to move. Physically? Food. Spiritually/astrally ? Energy. Then they need to be started. Physically? Motivation Astrally? I’d say a combination of things but an important thing is third eye work and or meditation as meditating eventually leads to third eye sensations one way or another.

Today I felt, heard saw everything so I’m a happy girl but I normally don’t project/travel unless I know ima get the full experience. Don’t worry once you get the hang of it, it’s loterally second nature and happens when ever you want.
Many Blessings
Aries

(I’ve also made another post called the forgotten technique or something like that along time ago, check it out gives a bit of info on astral projecting)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
josher
new here
new here
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:So to project to me is to be present in the astral realm

To travel is exactly what it sounds like, to travel the many realms that consist of the astral plane

I just finished astral projecting with a new companion. For me it depends. I need to have enough energy in order to fully be present (hearing, feeling, seeing even tasting) the key to me is to do energy work. Your spirit bodies and physical bodies are like cars. They need enough energy to move. Physically? Food. Spiritually/astrally ? Energy.
Thanks for the reply! Yeah I definitely need to meditate more... I'm gonna try to start a routine once my life evens out a bit.. things have been crazy for a while now

Any tips for cultivating energy?

-Prometheus Unbound

Cats&Dragons
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Meditating with crystals help a lot of people, learning how to manipulate energy
I use energy from the moon and sun and many other sources

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

josher wrote:Any tips for cultivating energy?
I sometimes sound like a sales rep for CH, but there are things in the shop for that. If you want to do it yourself, it depends what system or approach you work with. There are quite a few different ways to raise energy and lots of different types of energy you can raise, accumulate, use etc.

One main thing for me is Taoist / chi kung practice. Within that alone there are different ways to gather, accumulate or unblock energy. But I do usually find when my energy is up, my contact with spirits is smoother, including things like astral travel too.

I suppose it's for a similar kind of reason that spell bindings can have a positive effect on your relationship as a keeper with your spirits.

I suppose any meditation will help but some specifically incorporate energy raising.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”