The Romanova's, the mystery, the pretenders.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So yesterday I finally came to the understanding that the movie Anastasia is based upon the Russian Grand duchess. I knew about her and her family, and the story and the mystery before, but never found out they were from Russia.

So now since yesterday I went back into the 'finding out the mystery' mood, and read a lot of forums about what happened those fatal last months of the Imperial Family.
Just like The last royal family of France & the Princes in the Tower, it seems the mystery was always: did one of them survive those massacres.
It seems over the years many pretenders have been coming out...
and many people were against it, or didn't believe it, where others then again did believe it.
So my first question...
I came especially to this forum where there are lot of people who can communicate with the spirits and find out secrets and mysteries. Does someone of you has any idea on what happened? Did someone survive or did they all die in that cellar?

Then my questions go about the pretenders... anyones spirit wanting to give it a try as they were prentenders of the real deal?
I mean that one journalist was pretty sure Heino Tammet was the real Alexei, and then there were people convinced Larissa Tudor was Tatiana, and then well... for Anna Anderson.

Anna Anderson is the most important reason I came to this forum for this question. On one of the forums I read something strange about her, like well they truly did hope she wasn't Anastacia, because something happened near the end of her life? So I was curious and went to google, typed in: Anna Anderson, and got a huge scare by just looking at her picture.
There was something... evil about that picture. It seems she was a mental patient who lived in many asylums, but still... she really scared me. My first thought that woman was seriously haunted. I don't know is that possible, that this woman had a spirit attachted to her?
Can someone also provide me with more information about this woman or this picture? Most of you seem to be very good at sensing something in pictures right? I am not good at this at all, but that picture truly did give me some bad vibes.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

So there is physical evidence that except for her grandmother the whole family was killed. And the persistence of the rumor about anistasia having survived dealt with the fact that she was so young when it happened, coupled with lack of positive identification of her body at the time.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:So there is physical evidence that except for her grandmother the whole family was killed. And the persistence of the rumor about anistasia having survived dealt with the fact that she was so young when it happened, coupled with lack of positive identification of her body at the time.
Yes. They have identified the bodies of the entire family via DNA in recent years, and the family has been laid to rest properly. Even the family's dog was shot. :(

I recommend the book Nicholas and Alexandra for people who are interested in the Romanov family.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Human”