new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors, Entities
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hello everybody its great community never seen such rich and golorious forum as CH, i even got lost with too many info forums and encyclo.... im not new to spirits world but im new to CH, i already own servitors from other metaphysical website and i've ordered a construst servitor from CH last month and its working for me . now i want to pass to wishes garanting, i've been reading posts topic for almost two weeks now. but too many choices.

for example most communicating one, most wish garanting one is djinn or angels, vampires....

so can you recommend to me a djinn or others entities that are more ease to comminicate with and more wish garanting, i've seen many posts that folks ask for real wishes i mean physical one not only spiritual like mood or healing. what i want exactly is physical draw some concept to my life like specific woman i know. good paying job and more luck. make people do things for me ( make someone change his idea about something or invite me to their homes or interviewer hire me to a good paying job. if djinn can affect those people life than it can make them do things like think about me or so on and it can teach my servitors stuff to make very powerful then take tasks together. and also if he can teach me chaos magick or any stuff i ask them to research it and teach it to me telepathicaly while asleep.

and how about binding to my spirit, since am afraid to loose vessel like sometime i got busy and loose things easily

Thank you CH Communityc 1tu 1mg

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

CH has a bunch and do bind to spirit I suggest also checking out the seller Announcements section to

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Sounds like u need black magIck :)

memento mori
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

Sexnificant wrote:Hello everybody its great community never seen such rich and golorious forum as CH, i even got lost with too many info forums and encyclo.... im not new to spirits world but im new to CH, i already own servitors from other metaphysical website and i've ordered a construst servitor from CH last month and its working for me . now i want to pass to wishes garanting, i've been reading posts topic for almost two weeks now. but too many choices.

for example most communicating one, most wish garanting one is djinn or angels, vampires....

so can you recommend to me a djinn or others entities that are more ease to comminicate with and more wish garanting, i've seen many posts that folks ask for real wishes i mean physical one not only spiritual like mood or healing. what i want exactly is physical draw some concept to my life like specific woman i know. good paying job and more luck. make people do things for me ( make someone change his idea about something or invite me to their homes or interviewer hire me to a good paying job. if djinn can affect those people life than it can make them do things like think about me or so on and it can teach my servitors stuff to make very powerful then take tasks together. and also if he can teach me chaos magick or any stuff i ask them to research it and teach it to me telepathicaly while asleep.

and how about binding to my spirit, since am afraid to loose vessel like sometime i got busy and loose things easily

I offer Chaos Demons if your interested in Chaos Magick

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Sexnificant
new here
new here

Dasadon wrote:Sounds like u need black magIck :)
haha im not that dark lol i could use dark magic but not black i already own Alpha Class Servitor from Dreamweaver xtrememind forum and he is powerful it can control simple servitors and teach it, it can learn anything and teach it to me while asleep and even conjucure demons and control them. he watch my back all the time. since i had him, i see that problem avoid me not like before and my thoughts are manifesting... i dont ask it to do dark thoughts i just want him as teacher for me, im little bit psychic so communicate telepathicaly all the time sometimes when im in the alphastate relaxed i could see him.

but i wanted here something that would be also under my command in anyway it can do anything like make someone feel sick, ill but not major accident, small accident yes, but please not death, i dont wish anything like that to happen even to my ennemies if i might have some, since i've used dreamveaver fields i've become successful person in my work and great as university student but i've seen some people don't like me as successful guy.
i don't know why and i don't tell my servitor to deal with it, i just tell him these people have bad intentions. im not here to talk about dreamweaver nor my servitor.

im here to have possibilty to own not expensive entity and that don't bring chaos to my life, but bring chaos to someones life and change their minds to do things i want, like make this people obey me more. projecting thoughts and inluencing the moods.

Sexnificant
new here
new here

SummerStarz wrote:
Sexnificant wrote:Hello everybody its great community never seen such rich and golorious forum as CH, i even got lost with too many info forums and encyclo.... im not new to spirits world but im new to CH, i already own servitors from other metaphysical website and i've ordered a construst servitor from CH last month and its working for me . now i want to pass to wishes garanting, i've been reading posts topic for almost two weeks now. but too many choices.

I offer Chaos Demons if your interested in Chaos Magick

i couldn't find it in your website <removed by moderator>

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Sexnificant wrote:
haha im not that dark lol i could use dark magic but not black i already own Alpha Class Servitor from Dreamweaver xtrememind forum and he is powerful it can control simple servitors and teach it, it can learn anything and teach it to me while asleep and even conjucure demons and control them. he watch my back all the time. since i had him, i see that problem avoid me not like before and my thoughts are manifesting... i dont ask it to do dark thoughts i just want him as teacher for me, im little bit psychic so communicate telepathicaly all the time sometimes when im in the alphastate relaxed i could see him.

but i wanted here something that would be also under my command in anyway it can do anything like make someone feel sick, ill but not major accident, small accident yes, but please not death, i dont wish anything like that to happen even to my ennemies if i might have some, since i've used dreamveaver fields i've become successful person in my work and great as university student but i've seen some people don't like me as successful guy.
i don't know why and i don't tell my servitor to deal with it, i just tell him these people have bad intentions. im not here to talk about dreamweaver nor my servitor.

im here to have possibilty to own not expensive entity and that don't bring chaos to my life, but bring chaos to someones life and change their minds to do things i want, like make this people obey me more. projecting thoughts and inluencing the moods.
Hay now I said black magick not baneful magIck lol

Anyways check out the long Asian djinn. They’re just what your looking for.

memento mori
Sexnificant
new here
new here

Dasadon wrote:
Sexnificant wrote:

Hay now I said black magick not baneful magIck lol

Anyways check out the long Asian djinn. They’re just what your looking for.
Thank you very much dasadon i will into asian djinn.

Can it bring a specific person to me ? (person who i already know)

Sexnificant
new here
new here

& which you recommend? asian djinn alv, olfa... or asian dragons.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Sexnificant.. what a name. How'd you come up with that?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”