new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Negative Entity Blocking Third Eye?

Postby Supernaut » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:13 pm

This is something I've been hesitant to bring up for a while, mostly because I wasn't sure if it was really as bad as I thought it was. Looking back on it, I think it may be a bigger problem than I had ever considered.

I started meditating about three years ago. At the time, I didn't believe in the paranormal. I just wanted to experience things like lucid dreaming, mental realms and astral projection, which I considered to be psychological phenomenon instead of anything supernatural. I made a surprising amount of progress, effortlessly being able to see outlines of my surroundings when my eyes were closed and even experiencing a brief OBE at one point by complete accident. One day, I achieved my biggest milestone yet; I saw into another realm!

I don't know if what I perceived was in the manifest or dreaming world, but something like a porthole opened up in the darkness under my eyelids and I saw a bedroom that I didn't recognize. Less than a second later, some sort of entity appeared. It was a grisly humanoid that looked like a mummy made out of paper mache. The thing stared at me through the porthole with an eyeless gaze before shooting a long tongue towards me.

I should note that the entity didn't evoke any sense of dread or fear in me. Maybe it was because I didn't believe it to be real at the time, but I found its 'attack' against me to be very amusing. A minute later, I created the same scenario with a porthole to another realm. Again, it was a different bedroom I saw, with a different paper-mache mummy looking back at me. This time, the porthole began to close before it could attack, but the thing grabbed the edges of the porthole and climbed through it like some kind of demented looney tunes character. It had managed to pry its way through my vision before I opened my eyes and it disappeared for good.

At this point, I was thoroughly entertained. I waited a minute or so for another porthole to open. Sure enough it did, and this time I found myself outside in a somewhat-familiar looking park. There was no entity this time. Instead, my vision faltered and fell to the ground, as though I had tumbled, before turning red and fading away. I tried to do it again and again, but the same thing kept happening; my vision tumbled onto the ground and turned red before fading away.

Ever since that day, I have never been able to experience another vision. Occasionally, I'll see a splotch of red with what looks like a gravely landscape, but that's it. Furthermore, I gradually lost my ability to see through my eyelids and started having difficulty meditating. Every time I tried to project myself into my inner temple, my astral body would feel lethargic and unable to move more than a muscle. In fact, I didn't have a single paranormal experience after that until my faerie friend showed up, and I've barely had any since then.

I think that mummy-thing may have done something to me. I know malignant entities can be felt, but I didn't believe in such things at the time, so that may have made me blind to its intentions. Or maybe it was some kind of servitor that didn't truly have intentions but was just carrying out what it was programmed to do. Either way, I have seen neither hide nor hair from it since. I don't know if it's still latched onto me or if it simply cut-and-ran, leaving me with some metaphysical wound, but at this point I'm certain it wasn't just some hallucination and that it really affected me somehow.

What do I do about this? My sixth sense is completely stunted, so I can't determine where the problem lies, let alone feel any part of my energy body aside from a few scant tinglings.

"For freedom is the man that will turn the world upside-down, therefore no wonder he hath enemies." - Gerrard Winstanley

trufoo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Negative Entity Blocking Third Eye?

Postby trufoo » Tue May 01, 2018 3:57 am

I started in the occult and paranormal the same way you did, 3 years ago actually lol. I was meditating trying to have OOBE's, lucid dreams, see auras, etc. At first while I didn't experience anything as strong as you did I had started feeling pressure in my 3rd eye and weird sensations all over my body whenever I meditated. I don't know what happened but I haven't been able to experience anything as strongly as I did when I first started. I have experienced enough to know this is real but I feel like I keep chasing something that is always just out of reach. In another thread here someone suggested that one or more of my chakras may have blockages. I don't know in fact if this is the case or not but I scheduled a Reiki healing session on this upcoming Saturday to see if they can clear the blockages and "realign" my chakras. I'll let you know if this helps me at all maybe it could help you as well.

Its possible that certain malevolent entities can actually block of your senses maybe there is something they don't want you to see. That could be why people often emphasize protection, I never bothered with it. Although I've never been physically harmed by any spirits or its possible that they can mess you up spiritually with out you ever realizing what exactly they did. That's just my theory though, I'm about as experienced as you are with this.

Return to “White Arts”