share your past life binding experiences?

nokkakona
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

share your past life binding experiences?

Postby nokkakona » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:26 am

Just got my first past life binding (very happy with it so there will be more!) and I'm curious about everyone else's experiences with the matter. My binding honestly doesn't sound anything like me: they're kind and social and love kids according to the description and I'm anything but. Kids are terrible company and I honestly can't stand being around people for any extended period of time. I was expecting a past life with similar values but i guess not? Anyone else surprised by their past lives?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced

Re: share your past life binding experiences?

Postby Noctua » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:21 am

I requested a binding of a specific past life spirit and have had her in my presence for just a little while now, but I am able to resonate. She was a model and aspiring actress in Hollywood during the 1940s. The way I found out about her is a bit gruesome, for she was an acquaintance of Elizabeth Short The 'Black Dahlia'.
Hollywood life isn't ever too pretty, she wasn't a great success but at least she survived and has a fascinating tale to tell as an entertainer and explorer of the scape, of that world. I like her.

In my case I can relate to the past life in a few ways. It makes sense to interact with past lives you may not relate to now however.. the point of reincarnation is to experience as many different scenarios as possible in an effort for true illumination necessary to 'evolution; of your soul. So that you received the binding you have, likely means you can learn something from it.. and there was certainly a purpose to the incarnation.

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.."
― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Postby Aurum » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:09 am

I do not have any past life bindings at the moment, but I have been considering getting a binding of one of my past lives, a mercenary from ancient Europe. I think he might offer an interesting perspective in life and I even feel that I have retained some skills and instincts from that life.

Tiavour
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Tiavour » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:13 pm

This is something I am planning to get fairly soon.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby HopeFaerie » Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm

::bump:: I would love to hear others experiences with this!

Return to “Human”