Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

So I thought of a game to play with 5 of my companions whom seem to be in my mind at this moment. I call it 'Hide and Manifest Game' they hide and I'll see if I can spot or hear where they maybe at.

This is like a challenge for me to get use to the manifestations of my companions when they do come by at random unpredictable times or all the time.

I'll begin, the time I chose was either at 11:00PM, 11:30PM or 12:00AM at midnight. When I am completely alone and everyone else is has fallen sleeping.

My companions will try to make the lights around me turn on and off 5 times. At my peripheral vision they will make any manifestations that I chose for them that they'd like to do.

Example: Appear as a shadow figure, a streak of light, orbs, a flash of light or full make a blown physical manifestation/apparition.

Next is to make certain noises.

Example: Breathing close or next to me at least 3 times, make foot steps at the kitchen and a soft laughter. And thatbis the game I just made up on my own.

I'm excited to see how this will go out. If any of you guys want to try this game for your companions then go right ahead. Im planning to do this tonight. If everything turned out as it was planned I will post about my experience. If nothing else happens then I'll post and hope to see if this happens at anytime soon.
:thumbup:

Wish me luck!~ :D

She/Her
Spirit companion
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

good luck

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Return to “General Questions”