sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Where can I get a reading to verify my own readings? My entity wants to part ways now. I think he told me to much, and must of gotten scorned for it. He appeared as a sad guy a couple times in my dreams. Like someone who fell down. But when I wake I forget about it and continue on as normal. But then when I requested a connection he has said he could not connect.

I wasn't sure if it was because I because I went on a date and knows eventually a partner will ask for exclusivity, or that my ancestors think it is wrong and have been preventing the connection. Or maybe it was because I sent in a ticket about the things he told me. Or maybe all of the above....uggg...I like him but you know I can't make someone stay if they're ready to move on for whatever reason.

In this case, I don't want to rehome him, because he is a living entity and deserves to choose. He is very real like a person standing next to you, and should be treated as such. 1sa

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

It's always best to return to the conjurer for such things. They would know how to contact the entity and perform the unbinding or transfer if necessary.

From your post it sounds like a CH entity, best to listen to them about what's best. I highly doubt they are upset about you writing a ticket in an attempt to connect better with them.

I mean. If I were having issues with a friend and sought advice from a third party I knew we both trusted, I would find it difficult to believe they would be upset with me over it.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

That’s sad, I hope things work out for the best for the both of you.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh I'm sorry about that! :( all the more if you are so fond of the entity. I hope it turns out best for the both of you.

Return to “Living Entities”