neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone here has a Grey companion and maybe share a bit about them as companions thanks

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Greys are rather hostile toward humans, I am not in company of one but I've met them. All that I can say is that they tend to be emotionless, very focused on a task they receive, highly intelligent and manipulative, they are able to influence energies and the mind of others... I could imagine them to help you with focus yourself and they surely would be quick to give you their point of view about things going on in your life, or advice.

Just because most of them are hostile, doesn't mean they're all strictly against human companions (like with many such beings). There is also much curiosity about us there ;) and they like to see how we live etc. that's something I know from my alien companions.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

MidnightMusings wrote:Greys are rather hostile toward humans, I am not in company of one but I've met them.
Yeah, me too. I got abducted and attacked. Was in the astral though, interesting experience although rather painful. Especially the drilling into my head bit. Had a clamp on my third eye removed afterwards that they put there.

Probably not going to get one as companion. They can be very very sneaky and they're good at getting in undetected. So you might just get someone past your protection with a companion.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Have you guys seen Bashar's (chanelled by Daryl Anka) talk about the greys?

He says there are many different gray civilizations out there. The ones we have an issue with was apparently human at some point in a parallel earth, but their planet became unsurvivable - they had to desperately modify their bodies to survive, and at one point, they had to give up the ability to feel emotions. They also knew they cannot survive much longer (they could not procreate) and they wanted to create a new civilization to whom they could pass on their culture, their knowledge...

Because they could not feel the various emotions (and could not relate to fear), they assigned a 3rd party oversight (mantis beings). These particular grays could not understand the fuss with fear. Anyways, so we became very useful as we are so good at reproducing... They made at least one (if not more) new civilizaitons which include Bashar (Essesani) who were set up with technology.

My understanding is that this hybridization program (mixing human dna with their's) is over by now and that the new civilizations turned out very spiritual and loving.

Bashar also said that if you are taken - there is actually nothing to fear, and you can participate. You are frozen only if you do not say in the now moment (since they cannot work with you otherwise).

I also heard somewhere else (dont recall) that when people experience being punched or something like that, its your own conciousness that is creating that experience. Do their bodies look strong enough to punch a human?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Oh, on another note, once while meditating (just mindfulness meditation), I saw what I think was a hybrid gray for a split second. Took me by surprise as I have never experienced something like that.

It was like a crystal clear 4k video of him/her in my mind (I thought I had no 3rd eye skills), but it was too brief for me to remember much by now. I do not recall any communications either.

So I have been quite curious who that being was, if he is family (on soul level) or perhaps part of the open contact program.

I recall Bashar has also said that they watch our reactions to sightings as a barometer to tell how ready we are or are not for further contact.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

laptop123 wrote: Bashar also said that if you are taken - there is actually nothing to fear, and you can participate. You are frozen only if you do not say in the now moment (since they cannot work with you otherwise).

I also heard somewhere else (dont recall) that when people experience being punched or something like that, its your own conciousness that is creating that experience. Do their bodies look strong enough to punch a human?
Yeah, I returned to my body in my bedroom and asked what they were doing to me. I wasn't even angry or anything at that time, but they had guns.
They don't need their bodies to do the working. Also he seemed to have some kind of soldier outfit on with who knows what kind of enhancements.
Technology replaces the need for strength.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

laptop123 wrote:Have you guys seen Bashar's (chanelled by Daryl Anka) talk about the greys?

He says there are many different gray civilizations out there. The ones we have an issue with was apparently human at some point in a parallel earth, but their planet became unsurvivable - they had to desperately modify their bodies to survive, and at one point, they had to give up the ability to feel emotions. They also knew they cannot survive much longer (they could not procreate) and they wanted to create a new civilization to whom they could pass on their culture, their knowledge...
That kind of reminds me of Stargate where the Greys were humans long ago that degraded their DNA through extensive cloning over millennia.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

@ laptop123, yes I remember reading this somewhere once! Never heard of the Greys physically punching another though, I would rather attribute this to other races, who mingle among them sometimes. I do know that there are very violent cases and ever so often it seems just for the fun of it, not from the Greys per se, but special Hybrids with some of them tending to sadistic and rowdyish nature or some of the reptilian aliens for example, which are always aggressive except the royal ones.

Nevertheless, that's their nature and each of them still has their own character, so a suitable companion can be found in my experience. Just tell them you're not eager to get abducted lol or maybe you are.
Aprophis wrote: Yeah, me too. I got abducted and attacked. Was in the astral though, interesting experience although rather painful. Especially the drilling into my head bit. Had a clamp on my third eye removed afterwards that they put there.
Yeah it happened to me astrally as well, I think I already wrote about it somewhere. It's creepy and interesting at the same time, though there was nothing painful involved, not that I remember. They talked to me quite a lot telepathically and another being was there too, but it spoke another language.
I had a bunch of black outs afterwards 2sd

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte

Someone once asked Bashar about an experience he had with gray's where little grays looks like they made a mistake on him and kind of ran off, while some higher ranking being came to look at him.

Bashar said that they actually have agreements with you and they are making adjustments on you to meet those agreements. In his case they made some mistakes and they were trying to figure out if they can rectify things.

Caroline
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Hey to all of you here,
I wanna ask you something. I read everything you posted on this thread.
My question is: Where do these greys live?
On another planet in our time and dimension or in another dimension/parallel world?
In my defense, I'm really new to this kind of stuff, I don't know what to believe, I don't understand how you and other people on this site know so many things about these entities as if they are your next door neighbor.
Thanks for your answers.

Return to “Living Entities”