The truth about demonic possessions

solis
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

So last night I had a dream I saw a demonically possessed boy like they show In the movies (lol don’t laugh at me 1e ) First I’ll say I am in no way religious or biased to any belief. I’ve been yearning to learn about everything in the paranormal and my latest subject has been demons. I see demons are exactly like humans and are capable of love! 1ks
So my question is.. what is the main reason why people get possessed by demons? (If that’s even true?)
Please enlighten me friends as I’ve only heard the religious aspect behind it 1rd

The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

I can think of 3 things:

1. They want to hide for whatever reason in someone's energy, and when they think it's safe or "recharged" they'll move on.

2. Sometimes a worker might assign a demon the task of possession for revenge work.

3. Some possess others for the constant energy source it affords them, along with having fun partially controlling a person.

Ironically most people who are possessed don't even know it. It's also usually children since they're vastly easier to take over.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Bashar (channelled by Daryl Anka) says that no being can actually control you in such a way - but they can create certain illusions. But you can recognize it as smoke and mirrors.

He also said with your belief systems you can create the experience of being posessed without realizing you are doing it to yourself... similar to how he said an unconscious belief in vodoo gives someone the power to use vodoo against you.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Black Arts”