Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I see CreepyHollows has some new entity bindings for Concuan, example:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... elise.html

Any experiences with the difference between living concuan and spirit of a succubus?

Do you still need to spend a lot of time building up your connection and hopefully years later see them visually or touch them like with a Succubus?

trufoo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a Ubi and I've never heard of a Concuan until I read your post. Based off of the description I doubt there is much difference between Succubi and Concuans. I don't believe there are any spirits, living entities or spells you can buy from CH that will allow you to bypass the work and effort you need to put into perceiving them especially on that level. Some people are lucky and are born with the ability or develop it at an early age without putting much into it but the rest of the world has to really work at it if they want any kind of experience like that.

I also want to add Succubi FTW!! 1lo

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You can't get around the work of building a new connection and it really depends on the spirit or entity if it takes long or not.

I can tell you that both are equally the "in your face" type. They do interact quite a lot and I found it easy to connect with them. The only difference is that Succubi might be a little more aggressive in their advance, whilst the Concuan won't push your boundaries if you're not comfortable with it.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

thanks

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

trufoo wrote:I have a Ubi and I've never heard of a Concuan until I read your post. Based off of the description I doubt there is much difference between Succubi and Concuans. I don't believe there are any spirits, living entities or spells you can buy from CH that will allow you to bypass the work and effort you need to put into perceiving them especially on that level. Some people are lucky and are born with the ability or develop it at an early age without putting much into it but the rest of the world has to really work at it if they want any kind of experience like that.

I also want to add Succubi FTW!! 1lo
Concuan+ubi+nympho=heaven

Return to “General Questions”