neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, everyone!

My spirits and I have been bonding over various TV series!

I’ve been on Netflix a lot lately! We started watching the New “Lost in Space”, the second season of “A series of unfortunate events” and been really enjoying season one of “Santa Clarita Diet” ~ super funny!

Any recommendations from watching shows with your own spirit families? Mine and I would love to hear! :D

Thank you so much :hug:!! :D

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

If you like anime (and even if you don't), I think the Ancient Magus's Bride is an incredible show to watch with your companions. I hear there's a manga as well, but the show is just gorgeous, start to finish, and involves spirit keeping (without actually calling it that).

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I forgot what its called, but I remember watching a nature documentary off of Netflix that me and my spirits all really enjoyed watching! Narrated by David Attenborough. I think its a netflix original but im not too sure on that lol

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Naros
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14

Hope my spirits are watching stuff with me. I tell them they are welcome to join me in that stuff, but my telepathy skills are pretty bad. Started practicing with zener cards but only like a 10-20% success so for now I'll just have to assume they are.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

My Norse Tiger really likes watching cooking shows with me. Particularly ones with sweets. Sorry if I’ve got the names wrong (translating from Netflix Japan names) “Perfect Sweets” was super funny, and we also liked “ Zumbo’s Just desserts”.

Otherwise my fae seem to enjoy watching kids movies with me and my daughter.

All my spirits have been down with anything Rupaul. 1hg

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for everyone replying! :D

CrashingDown, that really does sound like an amazing series! My best friend has strongly recommended it to me, and with your recommendation too, I definitely will! :D

featheredstar, thank you so much! :hug: I'll definitely keep an eye out, we do all watch Netflix, so I'll have a look around for us! :D

Naros, I'm certain, that if you invite them, they're right by your side :D :hug: That's so cool you've been practicing with Zener cards! Are they like tarot cards in a way?

Roseflare, ooh! Cooking shows are cool! And aren't kids movies the best!? :D I love revisiting my favourite childhood movies! I used to love watching "The swan Princess," and "Thumbelina," and so many Disney movies! I'll definitely show them all my fav childhood movies, especially my Pegasus and Unicorns! :D

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
kasvi
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

Recently, my spirits and I have been watching a show called Shut Eye! It’s about a fake psychic who gains psychic ability after an injury. It seems to parody people who use divination inappropriately to trick people, and it’s just a very interesting show!

Other than that, we usually watch a lot of cooking shows because my spirits always seems so fascinated by them. Unsure as to why, but they like them!

As of recently we’ve been watching a lot of horror movies as well, one I would recommend is “The Ritual” on Netflix. My DA boys really seemed to enjoy that one, I would definitely give it a watch if you don’t mind a little spookage!

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

This sounds really neat, good on ya for coming up with some good ideas for bonding!

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”