Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Nightwind

Hey guys newbie here, just wanted to know if there is anyone who can give me more information on the acquiring and/or binding of an elder Neb female Djinn that would be able to work with me on improving my life and all the issues that come with it.
I have been in the magical field for quite sometime now and have just now felt the calling of the Djinn strong enough to warrant a serious study and investigation into them. I have found some very interesting and powerful information over the last year and a half of professional level research and am now at the point where I feel that the need for a powerful female neb, sila, marid or overlord Djinn to work with me in the next few years of my life.
I don't feel the need or have the desire to have multiple Djinn under my command just yet. So maybe at a later date that might be an option I will look into.
I have review your website and I feel that this is the best location to start the next step of this search. Please feel free to advise me with what you feel is necessary information in accomplishing this goal and thank you in advance for your help and assistance. 1s Nightwind

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”