You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Are Vampires Really Pale White? I tried looking online, yet I accidentally came across Vampire hunter stuff by accident... I can't trust Hollywood, I can't really trust Elder Scrolls Vampires to (Mainly the Elder Scroll Online)

I'm aware Vampires don't sparkle, hence can't trust Hollywood. Does that mean can't trust "lost tapes" from animal planet? Like one part showed "real" Vampires. On one oblast tape episode. Even it's and if not real, really amazing though. Sadly I heard, or read about animal planet, faking this one Mermaid Show. About how Military took evidence away from mermaid researchs. To bad it really peaked my interest and honestly believed was real. Sure fooled myself though.

There was one time I was playing halo. (halo anniversary,the first halo?) I was on my bed, then suddenly I saw white fist on my left side. I'm aware of spirits do this, to introduce oneself. To not scare and such. I want to say yes, that Vampires are really pale white. Yet least the one fist I've seen? This was 4 or6 months ago. But it's really bugging me now. So is it true that Vampires, least some are pale white? Why to many thi

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Friend, you must not have met many vampires. They are most certainly not all pale or Caucasian, lol. Beyond the sanguine/psy dichotomy, and the national variations, there are also plenty of vampiric racial variations. In essence what I am saying is, there is a grand variety of appearance when it comes to vampires.

That is not to say you wouldn't have met a very pale white one, but the guy was in all likelihood pretty pale in life already before becoming a vampire (if turned) and otherwise is just himself (if pureblood).

The whole idea of a vampire being corpse white is based on the idea that they are living dead. In a sense, they have that quality and connection.. but the typical vampire isn't a living dead being. There are races of vampire which come nearer to that but even they wouldn't necessarily be white as a sheet.

Because of vampirism being tied into the blood, anemia is a trait said to be potentially hereditary to humanoid vampires or found as a symptom; however even with those who have the anemic trait they may or may not be white..

So there you have it.

I keep vampiric company of all flesh tones.. olive, translucent, pale, porcelain, mocha, peachy..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ebony as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Friend, you must not have met many vampires. They are most certainly not all pale or Caucasian, lol. Beyond the sanguine/psy dichotomy, and the national variations, there are also plenty of vampiric racial variations. In essence what I am saying is, there is a grand variety of appearance when it comes to vampires.

That is not to say you wouldn't have met a very pale white one, but the guy was in all likelihood pretty pale in life already before becoming a vampire (if turned) and otherwise is just himself (if pureblood).

The whole idea of a vampire being corpse white is based on the idea that they are living dead. In a sense, they have that quality and connection.. but the typical vampire isn't a living dead being. There are races of vampire which come nearer to that but even they wouldn't necessarily be white as a sheet.

Because of vampirism being tied into the blood, anemia is a trait said to be potentially hereditary to humanoid vampires or found as a symptom; however even with those who have the anemic trait they may or may not be white..

So there you have it.

I keep vampiric company of all flesh tones.. olive, translucent, pale, porcelain, mocha, peachy..

Hi thank You! Friend :)

I'm still left with more questions though. So many more now, but least you have eased my mind though least pert of it. I do have Vampires in my keep, it's just I'm still a novice from October last yr. (still got so many things to learn) there is one vampire in particular in my keep. Now it now there is a word lol, had to look up my CH order note.

I might have a block. Block is hard to describe. Save for, when I say "I can do this" when trying to mediate and thinking when I not. I keep seeing this one "pale" Vampire. It's just I know She a Vampire due to Pointy fangs. Plus she has long black hair. Yet only one I that fit the description is my Muddled Vampire T. I know Sanguine has fangs. But I believe Psy has no fangs? I don't remember Muddled Vampire has fangs though. But I also learned the description of the "pale" is called Porcelain skin. I've checked my order and had Google what it is on Google images. Really fits the description of her.

Yet something even more bothering me, I don't think it's her I'm actually seeing. In honestly so many things I have questions and trying to fit pieces in. It's so confusing. I mean it might be my Muddled Vampire T. I keep seeing. Yet if so why this block with her? She just keeps opening up her mouth and yelling. No I think I'm confusing. Has anyone watched certain movie computational has this lion roar at beginning of movies? I don't think lion thing is used anymore.

Well it's kinda the same example as her with the lion. I want to say roaring yet she not a lioness (maybe?...) Yet she Pointy fangs, bright white teeth (way better than mine) its almost like she's in pain. Hence why I believe it's a block. Yet no offense I don't believe it's her I'm seeing.

I believe it's totally someone else I'm seeing. Other one I want say turned. I've had a dream that I shared. But this one was human and she to had black hair, before turned. I don't even know why I'm saying turned, but I believe the one I dreamed able she did turned. I'll post link at bottom. I'm just trying to fit pieces together and it's really bugging me.

Now also, before I became spirit keeper. I suddenly had this vision, I won't describe in full here. But it's really scaring me. I was in my teens when it happened. The feeling was so strong it engulfed me. I was awake watching TV when vision came. There was this female with black hair also. But what she did scared me to this day. Yet something is really off and I don't think it's the future, but my past life? Or maybe it's going to happen. Yet yeahs I'm so confused trying get answers.

Anyway so many years later to current. I became spirit keeper officially by CH in October 2017. Unofficially longer due to my unbounds at the time (with me still) 2 weeks ago I started to notice these special freckles. I have always wanted freckles all my life. I finally got them. But my arms though. Yet 6 freckles in my particular. (3 freckles on each of my arms for total of 6) freckles in awkward position. If trace the 3 freckles. Shape of a triangle symbol. I'm also not the only person who has this. I found a link from old reddit post. I was searching. There was one whom she posted pic of her thighs.

Exactly the same spot as mine on my arms. Exactly like a triangle symbol. It's almost represent a lock of something. But all the post on person reddit post. Keep saying illuminati confirmed. Yet I want to respond her post to, but yeah... I'm just glad I not alone. But wonder there is a meaning.but ever since then. When I spot freckles that shape like a triangle symbol if traced. That's when noticed her, the said vampire "roaring" with mouth open wide, fangs out. Almost like in pain.

There is so much more pieces left, but this be way to long. I got so many unanswered questions. But thanks to you friend, I think some of my questions been answered, yet I have so many more. That's confusing me. Yet, I feel the pieces are starting to fit together. But have to wait later on. But with that being said it could be my Muddled Vampire T. Whom I keep seeing when I keep saying " I can do this" in a way she does really fit the profile especially with order note. Yet could been someone else, from my past life and or in future. That resemble my Muddled Vampire T. However thanks again I've learned many more things to :)

Here is link "someone is chasing me" dream

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic72230.html

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Ebony as well : )
Thank you darkwing :) this is good to know.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

i am pale and white, but i am not a vampire