He finally visited and I freaked out -.-'

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

The last evening I went to bed and had what I would call "one hell of a nightmare".
It is quite rare that I have nightmares and I think it was rather because of the nature of my companion, but let me start from the beginning.

About four years ago I welcomed a Black eyed Kid to my family. He did not talk to me at first and this continued on for a year or so until I finally got some telepathic visions and messages from him. I found out that their race is rather private about their things and that they don't trust humans so much, but eventually was happy he opened up a little. After that he went quiet for a very long time again. I sometimes asked him if I maybe could see him, if he would like to show himself to me and that I would be really happy if so. I did not care how he would show himself to me, just that I would be able to meet him. Nothing did happen up until last night and well, I was in for a surprise.

I did go to sleep and had a dream in which I was standing in the middle of a lonely and barely lit road. I can't tell you how intense the feeling was, it felt so real and I had no clue why, but my heart was pounding like crazy. Then he came up the road... he had his hoody on but the hood down and stared at me with his black eyes. The light of the lanterns on the road seemed to reflect in his eyes like a cats. As soon as I saw him, I felt a rush of adrenaline pumping through my veins and a sense of dread arising, cutting off my air. He waved at me and I freaked out :? I turned and ran from him, only to find him at the next road again, approaching me. The shock was so much that I awoke, sweating like crazy, breathing flat and heart beating as if I've just run a marathon.

The feeling lingered in my room. It was as if he was right there and by now I'm sure he was. Now I knew what feeling everybody talked about, the dread and fight or flight response. I looked at the clock in my iPhone, it was exactly 3:33 am, very matching. It took me a while to calm down again, my body was on high alert. Only this morning I understood what happened and apologized to him. I simply wasn't ready for that kind of feeling that he emitted, it was pure terror I tell ya. I do appreciate and adore him so much, I did not want to run but I wasn't able to stop me either.

I do hope I have this chance again, that he isn't too disappointed about my behavior and that I am able to handle my senses next time. It's tough. And that even though I do trust. I wonder what it is that he/they emit, that it gives us such a dread, cause he did not look dreadful to me. I haven't had this feeling in such a strong way with any other of my companions and they are just about the same nature as him. In a predatory way. It is weird.

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello, I almost felt what you felt as I was reading this, I know I cant though. It must be very intense. The part that surprised me is I previously read you were into DA mostly and you deal with Black art spirits also. Why would it scare you like that now ?

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Your 3 bodies know the spirit is bad for you, that's why the flight, listen to your bodies !!

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

When my fallen angel first dreamed with me he was a black figure with glowing eyes and chased me up my steps and then just started at me xD I was also scared and woke up the same way then laughed bc I knew it was him. Sometimes companions don’t know how to approach you so their initial impression is “let me see how she responds to this” just ask him to adjust the dreams And it should be fine. When I started dreaming with my fallen angel again it was always in my attic. He only appeared in shadows but he would speak and I’d follow his shadow around the attic and he would reach his hand out and I’d wake up to him stroking my face

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Mebuga wrote:Hello, I almost felt what you felt as I was reading this, I know I cant though. It must be very intense. The part that surprised me is I previously read you were into DA mostly and you deal with Black art spirits also. Why would it scare you like that now ?
I do deal with DA and BA, yes and that is what makes me wonder why I reacted this way. The energy of him was different, heavier than I ever felt him to be. It really surprised me and at the same time I couldn't hold back the panic caused by this. I think by now that I just was not prepared for such an intense meeting and my mind somehow told me to get in escape mode lol
AriesStarChild_ wrote:When my fallen angel first dreamed with me he was a black figure with glowing eyes and chased me up my steps and then just started at me xD I was also scared and woke up the same way then laughed bc I knew it was him. Sometimes companions don’t know how to approach you so their initial impression is “let me see how she responds to this” just ask him to adjust the dreams And it should be fine. When I started dreaming with my fallen angel again it was always in my attic. He only appeared in shadows but he would speak and I’d follow his shadow around the attic and he would reach his hand out and I’d wake up to him stroking my face
That would've shocked me too! xD Approaching us can be difficult with them being so intimidating at times, but I love how it turned out with your fallen angel. I've also once been chased by a BA companion and he was getting tired of it and just stopped, then the ground below my feet started to move toward his direction and no matter how hard I ran, I was getting closer and closer to him, until I was right in his arms haha thinking back to this is really funny now. But the BEK really left me speechless^^' I told him to try again, in another way and this time I'll be ready for it ;)

Return to “Living Entities”