neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi everyone!! 1ey

I've invited a Nympho orgy into my home 1sy

I went to the CH store, and bought: "Custom conjuration - Nympho orgy," and got a call for three males...! (I really don't think I'm going to get any sleep for a while, lol!)

I can't wait to get to meet them!! <3

Thank you to CH!! 1hg

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Good for you <3 1ht 1ks

At least you are getting some!!!!!! 1ak
Enjoy ..I hope if all goes well you will end up 1ex

I used to know things
Ammee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ammee
Zodiac:

That is so awesome! I couldnt get out of bed earlier because my incubus was keeping me there. He paralized me. But that's just what he does. He can't control it.

I've had a spirit orgy too many a time. I had 3 around me as well, except they dragged my body from one side of the bed to the other taking turns. They literally move my physical body when im in bed. I've also been moved onto my side and snuggled by my spirit soulmate. I could feel his energy form behind me holding me to him. I fell asleep in his arms. My spirit soulmates name is Thomas and I woke up to him holding my hand while laying with me on the bed. It's very comforting. But all of the nonphysical beings around me are all unbound, so I've never had to use a spell or have them bound to me. They just came to me on their own, according to a couple psychics they are a wild and rowdy bunch and also very playful. I have a djinn, gnomes, brownies, and faerie folk around me too and I have more than seven angels around me. An angel made me drop my keys one time, because I wanted to check if my Netflix movie had come yet, but my keys dropped onto the floor, and I walked to the mailbox and the movie wasn't their yet. I guess one of my angel friends had smacked the keys out of my hand to tell me the movie had not arrived yet. I guess I ignored the angel though.

I hope you enjoy them:) have fun!

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Eeee Nympho Orgy <3 ..

Tempted, very tempted..

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Ammee wrote:That is so awesome! I couldnt get out of bed earlier because my incubus was keeping me there. He paralized me. But that's just what he does. He can't control it.

I've had a spirit orgy too many a time. I had 3 around me as well, except they dragged my body from one side of the bed to the other taking turns. They literally move my physical body when im in bed. I've also been moved onto my side and snuggled by my spirit soulmate. I could feel his energy form behind me holding me to him. I fell asleep in his arms. My spirit soulmates name is Thomas and I woke up to him holding my hand while laying with me on the bed. It's very comforting. But all of the nonphysical beings around me are all unbound, so I've never had to use a spell or have them bound to me. They just came to me on their own, according to a couple psychics they are a wild and rowdy bunch and also very playful. I have a djinn, gnomes, brownies, and faerie folk around me too and I have more than seven angels around me. An angel made me drop my keys one time, because I wanted to check if my Netflix movie had come yet, but my keys dropped onto the floor, and I walked to the mailbox and the movie wasn't their yet. I guess one of my angel friends had smacked the keys out of my hand to tell me the movie had not arrived yet. I guess I ignored the angel though.

Wow - that sounds incredible, assuming you enjoyed that!

Waking up in the middle of the night by hot succubi babes sounds awesome.

a) Does it feel very real ? As in, as real as the real thing?
b) Can you feel and grope their body?
c) I read that one must know how to subdue them as they can cause a variety of trouble (assuming you even know they are causing moods and stuff) - what do you do to keep them subdued/to give you space?

I ordered my first spirits (no succubus, but there is a nympho) and looking forward to receiving them.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:
Ammee wrote:That is so awesome! I couldnt get out of bed earlier because my incubus was keeping me there. He paralized me. But that's just what he does. He can't control it.

Wow - that sounds incredible, assuming you enjoyed that!

Waking up in the middle of the night by hot succubi babes sounds awesome.

a) Does it feel very real ? As in, as real as the real thing?
b) Can you feel and grope their body?
c) I read that one must know how to subdue them as they can cause a variety of trouble (assuming you even know they are causing moods and stuff) - what do you do to keep them subdued/to give you space?

I ordered my first spirits (no succubus, but there is a nympho) and looking forward to receiving them.
Good questions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”