The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
sk56
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

sk56 wrote:I ordered a rare dragon and a wish fairy yesterday.....it's my first purchase from paganshop. After that I emailed to sir billy but no response.. I think he is busy right now...
he replied me.... and he is very understanding.... 1ey 1s

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

I just placed my 1st order with Billy. This quickly led me to my 2nd and 3rd order. I understand he is busy, and I sincerely empathize with him. I have been on this forum and am really new at all of this (like last week this time I was not aware of such a thing as spirit-keeping). Once I was introduced to it (through this forum) I have been captivated.

I truly believe I am being spiritual attacked, and need protection as soon as possible. I pray Billy can get my spirits to me sooner than later. By what I have read, there is a good chance that he will. Thank you for everything (Billy and fellow CH members). I am eternally grateful to you all.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Angellyden
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

I'm wait for only 2 orders from him now. He's a great shop :3.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Aww... thank you. I am doing the same for you. How long have you been waiting?

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Billy is the nicest person! I ordered a prebound baby dragon from him. I placed an order about having the baby pick his own vessel. Billy emailed me telling me he was going out of town, and that he can refund me the vessel and bind my baby to me. Or I can wait. He was so considerate to give me an option. I told him I would take the refund. A few days later my baby dragon was bound to me. He then sent me a thank you email! And my baby dragon is the most active little scaley bean! If you haven't read my thread about him, you can go read it to see how active he is. If this is what I got from a prebound. I can't wait to order a custom from him!

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I have purchased many spirit bindings from The Pagan Shop Online and I mean many, very trust worthy 100% and above, thank you Billy

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Has anyone heard from Billy lately? 1bg

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wanted to pass by , to tell my experiences with Billy, and that was wonderful!
Before buying from Billy, two of my friends have already recommended him, so it was easy i knew i was in good hands anyway.

But one of them said to me, my last order i waited nearly 5 months, i was aware of that, and took advantage of his sales that are still going on (forever?^^)

I asked for "any sexual male monarch" the January month...
It was 10 dollars, so i was not pretty much worried by the time passing by, and sure he must have lot of orders daily, i was pretty patient.
In February, i have write Billy, and he answered, he was working in all of his orders...then i have left one more month...

This April month, i have write a e-mail, telling Billy, asking him what was going on, he answered very quick, and said to me, if i buy from him again, i just need to wait 3-4 weeks, and if during this time i get nothing, i can write to him again, just to be sure he did not any mistake.
I like him, because he is always a very polite guy, and have always answered pretty quick to my requests...

Now this is the side of Billy with i am extremely happy:

He said he was sorry for making me waiting for so long, and did for me a especial biding in the witchy hour, what means 3:00 o'clock, along with his most powerful bindings, i felt so honored and glad for that!
I think it has nothing to do with his other bindings power, but rather that what he would be doing for me, would be overwhelming for others.

The binding was so intense, it took me a entire week to adjust the energy, i am not prone to headaches, and i had a lot during this same week,
When i asked for a Dark Arts binding, Billy has sent to me someone pretty dark.
I am used to black Arts energy now, and ho boy, for a dark Arts, this was a dark arts, and i have fully enjoyed the ride!
I am sure he adjust energy bindings, so he probably knew i could take it, for others it can be different.

Who came for me, is "T", a handsome, musky,crafty, cunning where-panther, and he is one of a kind.
He is a warrior Prince who rules over his armies, sexy, inst' it?

Also, how happy i felt, when Billy, did for me a description beyond what i've payed about my Prince, his story, his family, his environment, far way from what i have payed for, even his goals for his own future, and also what he was waiting from me, and what i could wait from him, so much details i was amazed about that!

Sure i will be back for Billy, the waiting was very long, but it worth it so much!
Thank you Billy for this amazing experience and companion!
<3

PS: my companion was bound this last week, sure Billy is working in his orders!^^

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Binary I am still alive and kicking just swamped in work but Its part of it and the part that I love the only thing that sucks is I dont have time to talk to you all as much but I am still around just hit me up sometime as I am always available unless i am sleeping

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

hardcorebt79 wrote:Binary I am still alive and kicking just swamped in work but Its part of it and the part that I love the only thing that sucks is I dont have time to talk to you all as much but I am still around just hit me up sometime as I am always available unless i am sleeping
Glad to see you are still among the living! 1mg

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Seller Review”