Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone!
Okay I really hope this doesn't sound insane because I have no idea who else I could talk to about this.

I have an enemy in my life that used to be a friend and I had introduced them into the world of spirit keeping. The first spirit they wanted to acquire was an Ifrit Djinn. I was very much aware of her presence once the ritual was finished before he even received her vessel.

When we first fell out, I could feel the tendrils of her influence in my life as random awful things started happening to me. When they don't know where I am it's helpful to me, but recently he learned where I live and ever since then I've been having these same awful nightmares, feeling absolutely drained after a full night of sleep, and feeling very angry and hostile when I'm normally very sweet and easy going.

I don't know what to do. I need to protect myself from them and I'm hoping someone can tell me the best way to go about creating a spiritual barrier against this malevolent influence.

Any help would be greatly greatly

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Have you got one or more Djinn of your own? And/or other protective spirits as well?

You don't even have to have them retaliate. Just having them protect you from whatever is being sent will be enough.

If you want to go beyond that, search these forums for descriptions of mirror spells. Those are used to reflect whatever is sent to you back to the sender. (Which, if they send you positive things, will be a GOOD thing for them, but any negativity they send will get directed right back to them.)

If you are going with protective spirits, I recommend building a team, rather than just having one guardian spirit. Looking through CH's shop will give you an idea of what sorts of spirits are best at protection. The list is pretty long, so you should be able to find the ones that suit you best.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”