Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

So i got a c5t3 order done of this, but it was done during the random double binding event so now i have 2! Cant complain about that.

So now i have spoken some code words and while holding the orbs in my hand I can feel them vibrate! Usually i can only feel spirits and most magicals dont seem to do anything for me, but these are doing something. Is vibration, as opposed to say hot or cold, or some other effect meaningful to what it is specifically doing? IE is vibration mean its working, and does heat means it done, does cold mean I dont need it?

Also, in my on going parasite battle, i used the code words to close portals and it seemed to really pis them off, any sugestions on how to repel parasites back into their portal so i can close with the orb?

Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Lol - long time no replies but thought I would answer. I have this, and have been trying out the journeying with good results. I get the vibrations with their orbs too, and it definitely means it is working. Can't help on the parasites, haven't had call to use this one yet.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Any update on using this orb? I got it on my wishlist for later, just wondering how it's working out?

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Blackcat415 wrote:Any update on using this orb? I got it on my wishlist for later, just wondering how it's working out?
I don't use it as much as the Lazy Orb, go for that one first if you don't already have it, but it is great for journeying and portal work, and the latter I am more and more interested in as they increase the current of energy and allow greater/stronger contact with spirits and entities.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”