Question About Freckles and Past life (if real)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I have always wanted Freckles. Now I have them, least I noticed on my arms anyways. Unfortunately these Freckles that I have, I don't think there ordinary. The way these Freckles I have, if traced makes a triangle symbol. Luckily but unfortunately, I'm not the only person whom has same ones like me. Least the one I found on reddit. This person was curious about her Freckles that also shape like a triangle symbol if traced. Yet she got it both of her legs (want say thighs) whilst mine are both of arms.

My Freckles looks exactly like hers. (I want to post link of the reddit, because hers is like mine) however the comments she got was "illuminati confirmed" I want to make a reddit account telling her she not alone and I have them to. But thought better of it due to comment most likely I receive to. I heard story about past life being burned by fire, Freckles are created.

Yet if that's the case if it was past life. What caused me (and other person) to have Freckles that makes a triangle symbol. By the way 3 Freckles each, total of 6. My arms is pretty bare where the Freckles are at. (same for the other person) if past life is real, is there a meaning that I'm supposed to unlock? Because well, reasons why I writing this. I'm putting whole bunch of pieces together. That have so many questions that need answering. (mostly due to vision I've seen in my teens.

CH order also told me I'm good at visions to. In which my vision is really scaring me.) does the triangle symbol mean I belong to a coven if past life is real. Was it a brand (from an iron? Yet Freckles are 3 dots...) ever since I've noticed I had these Freckles. I sure believe there is a hidden meaning, but of what. If it was from fire, why only those 3 on both of arms?

I keep seeing whole bunch of triangle symbols to, all around me but if traced. Kinda also why I writing this asking to. But could also my triangle symbol was meant to find my soul mate, from past life? Or something I must unlock the meaning to understand, or something that could hurt me that I must heal from.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm maybe you and that other person can try getting past life reading together?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Heh, I have Ursa Minor and Ursa Major constellations on my left hand. Cassiopeia on my right hand. And a bunch of triangles on by back ( maybe something else but I'm too lazy to check it out :D )
Maybe it's a personal thing but I wouldn't say that it meant something prominent in my life except that I have too many freckles on my body :mrgreen:

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Remember that ANY three freckles that do not appear in a straight line, form a triangle. Period. So I would not worry about physical appearances when trying to think about if or where or when someone might have had a past life. Our physical body reflects the DNA, experiences, and behavior it has been through in THIS life.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

MistMarianne wrote:Heh, I have Ursa Minor and Ursa Major constellations on my left hand. Cassiopeia on my right hand. And a bunch of triangles on by back ( maybe something else but I'm too lazy to check it out :D )
Maybe it's a personal thing but I wouldn't say that it meant something prominent in my life except that I have too many freckles on my body :mrgreen:
I too have a Cassiopeia, it is on my chest.

I remember reading that moles and freckles tend to appear on certain places on a human body, they follow similar patterns and formations on people.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

HI thanks all, learned a lot. I don't even know what's on my back. But one time 4 doctors had come, to look at my back. Was due for physical. They weren't sure sure about the spots I have. I don't check my back, due to feeling about my body image. I'm sure the spots still there though. But alas I still don't know why I keep seeking triangle symbols everywhere. Unless my spirit friends knows that the triangle symbol, would get my attention for sure?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just don't know anymore. It's just well, counted about 15 times with 3 each positioned in triangle form. Today getting mail on road. Especially large rocks that I was forced to kick, due to cars pass through when they do. Still formed a triangle shape. Least till I kicked stones out of way. Where ever I go, I keep seeing triangle symbols. No matter where, it's there.

Now, I'm writing because of this pic I took. I sit here, same spot on couch. Looked up on ceiling, what I found? Another Triangle symbol. Least made by 3 cobwebs things. All these triangles are exactly same form where ever I go till current on ceiling. Just like the triangle symbols on my arms. Its really making me (mad?) bother me. I do laugh though. But it's making me (mad?) so if it's not my past life and nothing special with my freckles.

What if my freckles are special? What if the Universe is trying tell me something? (according to CH, I have pull to Universe among other things) unless maybe my freckles is to unlock my past life? Because I keep seeing them, over and over. Especially ceiling. Why? I unsure. But seeing these triangles symbol none stop, is not going away. It just keep coming every where I go. Fascinating yes, strange yes. Bothers me yes.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think getting obsessed with numbers or geometries will not help, just my take on it.

:@
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Look up the symbols of the four elements (Air, Fire, Water, Earth) that are drawn as triangles. Two have the point going up, and two have the point going down.

If you feel a connection to those symbols when you look at them, then maybe you can look into the elements and elemental magick as something to study.

But I'm not thinking that the freckles are a sign of anything other than a need to use sunscreen, because you might be more susceptible to skin trouble down the road if you don't use sun protection. (That's my "employee of a dermatology clinic" side talking.) Then again, trust me, EVERYONE ought to engage in using sun protection, especially the folks who are young enough that they have not got sun damage yet. But that's not a metaphysical reaction; that's an "I don't want to see people having really nasty problems due to not using sun protection" reaction.)

At this point, as you are in search of the meaning behind seeing triangles, you are going to be more prone to spot triangles everywhere. And they are easy to spot, because EVERY three points that are not in a straight line, are in a triangle. So if you are interested in magickal things at all, then why not look into the ways that triangles are used in magick, including the fact that there are triangular symbols for each of the four elements, and go from there?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”