new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Living entity
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

One of the characters I gave Kelis has been in many video games which he has effectively 'grown up' in so I was thrilled when the older version of the character was found as that was the 'version' (not the best wording for a sentient being but you get my drift!) that I most related too in the games, however like BlazeTiger has also said, that may not always be the case.
Do you mind telling me which character it was? I am wondering if we happen to have the same one.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Sephiroth?
If I had to deal with a version of Sephiroth, it'd be before he went mad and burned Nibelhiem down to the ground, and went on that killing spree of his, and in the process, murdering Tifa's Father.

Though I can't even imagine how I'd be in character's respective worlds in person. If I was well prepared and emotionally ready for it, then that's something to possibly think to myself how it could go down..

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Bump!

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”