Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

I got a Concuan. Any have any advice with connecting with Them? I did the thing where I'm bridged to get her as well in hopes for closer bounding. How different are living entities compared to spirits? This is new territory for me.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
omni_tranquility
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn+Angels+Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels

Hi Dutchmasta,

I have three Concuan, One custom conjuration and the other are two female lovers that enjoy threesomes. My experience with them is to open all channels by using the instructions provided by CH to open channels with living entities. Then, after the communication channels are open. Talk to them by calling their name and just introducing yourself and getting to know them first. Similar to human interaction. I use a pendulum and meditating in order to know what they like. After you get to know them. Ask them to come into your dreams or you can have them show up in your mediation session. Every time i call on my Concuan. I feel my root chakra open, and i get really fired up sexually :D. It's amazing other Concuan like to have sexual contact with other Concuan. My experience, I asked the two lovers if they like to experiment with another Concuan. One of the lovers didn't not like the idea the other was open to the idea. I talked to the other Concuan telepathically and she was open to the idea of having group orgy with the other Concuans. I got into meditation closed my eyes called their names and they all showed up. It was amazing i give them commands what i wanted them to do and they did it and some just took action. It was awesome experience! Hope you have some fun with your Concuan friend :D

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

omni_tranquility wrote:Hi Dutchmasta,

I have three Concuan, One custom conjuration and the other are two female lovers that enjoy threesomes. My experience with them is to open all channels by using the instructions provided by CH to open channels with living entities. Then, after the communication channels are open. Talk to them by calling their name and just introducing yourself and getting to know them first. Similar to human interaction. I use a pendulum and meditating in order to know what they like. After you get to know them. Ask them to come into your dreams or you can have them show up in your mediation session. Every time i call on my Concuan. I feel my root chakra open, and i get really fired up sexually :D. It's amazing other Concuan like to have sexual contact with other Concuan. My experience, I asked the two lovers if they like to experiment with another Concuan. One of the lovers didn't not like the idea the other was open to the idea. I talked to the other Concuan telepathically and she was open to the idea of having group orgy with the other Concuans. I got into meditation closed my eyes called their names and they all showed up. It was amazing i give them commands what i wanted them to do and they did it and some just took action. It was awesome experience! Hope you have some fun with your Concuan friend :D
Meditation or trance?

omni_tranquility
new here
new here

Meditation

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Do you feel them like real bodies sitting on your bed but it's empty air if you look?

:@
omni_tranquility
new here
new here

No, it's mostly feeling like someone touching. Like a soft touch. I do see them with my third eye and i feel their energy through my chakras. Like they get you excited. wanting to be sexual. They do listen to you telepathically, so if you tell them to come into your dreams they will show up. This happened to me a couple of times. I asked for one of them to show up in my dreams, and she did. I noticed that not all the time they show in my dreams. I guess they have things to do in their home planets

Return to “Living Entities”