Does actual 'Miasma' or 'BA Air Energy' exist in any form?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Would anyone say that there is actual Miasma or 'BA Air Energy' that can cause people to be sick? Somewhere mentioned we know that BA energies or spirits can cause people to have sick symptoms.

In times before people believed that alot of sickness was caused by a form of 'BA air element' that they called 'Miasma', which was also called 'noxious' or 'evil' air? Could be found in places like graveyards or areas with decay and other things. The 'plague doctor mask' was stuffed with fresh herbs to prevent a person from inhaling it and getting sick.

My parent for example still believes in some of it(calls it 'bad, negative air'), and on rare occasions used bloodletting when I got sick as a kid with very bad flu to try getting it out of my system since there were no leeches they could find. I did receive normal medicine but they believed that what you would call 'negative air energy' had something to do with it.

But now I've thought about it does actual miasma as an element of BA energy exist or is it a 'myth' altogether? If not is there something close to 'real Miasma'?

Do BA entities/spirits and Energy cause the sickness directly somehow or must weaken us enough to be so? Would old treatments meant for curing people who are sick with actual or real BA energy(which it turns out most were not) such as using leeches or bloodletting actually work/not work in that case?

Most seem to agree that 'real Miasma' as a form of energy would exist in mass burial grounds like graveyards, and a reading of my energy composition from somewhere else also told me that graveyards are not good for me in terms of that.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure the concept of miasma predates the invention of microscopes by a lot of years. People had no concept of how germs spread, or even that germs existed. They also didn't understand what the immune system is, and what things bolster it (like getting enough sleep and eating healthy things) vs. weaken it (lack of rest, malnutrition). Poorer folks in those days might have had no choice BUT to overwork and undereat, leaving them run-down and susceptible to getting sick.

I think there'd have been fewer thoughts of miasma and black magic in those days if there had been access to the science we understand today.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I'm pretty sure the concept of miasma predates the invention of microscopes by a lot of years. People had no concept of how germs spread, or even that germs existed. They also didn't understand what the immune system is, and what things bolster it (like getting enough sleep and eating healthy things) vs. weaken it (lack of rest, malnutrition). Poorer folks in those days might have had no choice BUT to overwork and undereat, leaving them run-down and susceptible to getting sick.

I think there'd have been fewer thoughts of miasma and black magic in those days if there had been access to the science we understand today.
What's it actually like if you get sick from BA energy or a BA spirit/entity then? I was worried since last month some people on here reported attacks from them or a situation where they encountered it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It probably depends on how the energy or spirit was directed. Everyone has a different weak link, physically. One person might be migraine-prone, someone else might tend to get digestive disruption, etc. In the case of a malicious attack, the attacker might try to figure out what that weak link is and exploit it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Miasma-like fog exists in the astral, at least, I have encountered it once or twice. It's basically like you described, foggy, BA energy. It seems to appear in places of extreme stress/tension.

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Just mix some bleach and ammonia and sit in a poorly-ventilated room for an hour or so.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Paranormal Energy”