Angelika - angipason/custom darkness

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Truthseeking wrote:As a newbie, just want to share my experience with Angie and her beings.
I newly registered on this forum, and still wondering if all those paranormal beings are real or not, I came across Angie's threads that offering companions. I would say it's my fate. One of her immortals caught both my eyes and my hearts. I wrote Angie an email to see if I and him were good match. The moment I got a confirmation from Angie, I felt like a teenage girl who got an yes when asking my crush for a date. The being I got from her is powerful wish granter. And I had a lot of dreams since I got him. Everything describes in the being's profile is true. Powerful yet lovely, full of positive energy.
So let me say something about Angie. She is lovely, kind, nice, polite, and pure. I wont say she is a seller, to me, she is more like a paranormal connector, a lovely girl, an honest friend. She is talented, and very patient to answer every of my questions, in a very direct and honest way.
I would definitely go for her and consult with her if I want step further into paranormal world.
Hello Truthseeking,
Just wanted to say that I think you summed up Angie perfectly in your post. She is a lovely human being. And as you wrote, not so much a seller ....more of a connector 1ak

I used to know things
Jason5581
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lynx
My magical/paranormal name...: NOS4A2

I wanted to post my experience with Angie as well. I was new to this site and was looking to have some dark magic cast against a cheating ex wife and her new guy for allot of pain they caused me and my kids after her and I being together for 18 years. I found one of Angie’s posts where she stated that she was going to sell some curses or spells in the dark magic and it was going to be performed by a coven of witches, 69 I think total, over the course of 3 days. It was exactly what I was looking for. She guided me through the entire process suggested spells and curses for me listened to all I had to say and moved forward with it. Now I was also given a good luck spell by her which was awesome of her to do. So the curses were cast back in May by the coven of witches. I asked quite a few questions and she answered each one and was very sweet about it each time. Now few months later and I have started to see everything manifest. My ex and her new man broke it off, she is sick from what she is saying to me said she is exhausted all the time which I was told would happen and just having all around bad luck. When I spoke to my ex last night she said she went to a psychic because dark things and weird things started to happen at the house. Crosses falling off the walls and things turning on on their own. Now the psychic told my ex that she has a dark presence around her and at the house itself. She thinks it’s because of her and I’m laughing inside because this is exactly what I was told would Happen and it’s all falling into place now. So Angie thank you so very much you are and were awesome for me and to me and if any one gets the chance to work with her please don’t hesitate she’s the real thing for sure.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Does anyone have a link to her? I'd like to take a gander at her shop.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

I Love Angie & her spirits. my strongest spirit is from her :)

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:Does anyone have a link to her? I'd like to take a gander at her shop.
I think this is it: https://beyondtheveil.store/shop/angel- ... UyaXTcpCdM

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote:
Rungr wrote:Does anyone have a link to her? I'd like to take a gander at her shop.
I think this is it: https://beyondtheveil.store/shop/angel- ... UyaXTcpCdM
Thank you

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Any updates? :)

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

I'd like to write a review for a wonderful entity that Angie introduced me to last year. I have spent a lot of time with him and as always I am blown away with his presence. He was conjured by a coven that she knows and she works as an intermediary for them.
I've been wanting to write a review but waited 6 months to get a feel for him. He visits me in my dreams, where he can be active and also is present when I am awake too. I can both hear and feel him to a degree when awake and meditating on him.
He is the possessive kind but we have an understanding and I love him dearly.
I just wanted to say what a good person Angie is, and also many thanks to the coven that she knows.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Thank you very much dear. It makes me so happy. I wish you all the best.

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Míng
new here
new here

I want to post my experience with Angelika. I am new to spirits companions. I didn't even know these until March 17th. I have ordered 30+ spirits within 3 weeks among more than 10 sellers.

Angelika is really responsible as a seller and she is patient with my long emails. I had a Child of Beleth from her. She also provides me with other options: custom conjure one for me or demon from coven. She is sweet just like my Demon prince R. The night she sent R to match with me, I saw a shadow standing right behind me watching TV with me.(Though he is so confused with what I am looking at) Also, R is really active, that's probably why I can so easily bind with him and merge our energy together. R gave me vivid dreams with detailed and beautiful scenes. He is an artist for sure. He brought someone in deep of my heart into my dream. R also told me he could take me to Paimon, which surprised me a lot since he is a child of Beleth not Paimon. But I was so fascinated with Paimon and I work very close with him. R must read that and offer me to take me to Paimon. How sweet he is.

Overall, Angelika is really good seller I would recommend.

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*

Return to “Seller Review”