Do Ubi's (Including Spirit) send emails?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

Yeah, I unsure if I should ask. I'm unsure if any Spirits and LE (other races to) can write someone? (be so very neat) it's just I checked my spam mail. I know I shouldn't look at spam, I know the dangers and especially writing yes or no. I also don't want be scamed and not wish to write back. It's just I want to make sure it not my Spirit Succubus V. Whom I adopted in 3Rd party (store?) it's just same first name of person as like my adopted Succubus V.

I was purposely ignore, (I wasn't sure safe) this was 3 days Past. I just got another mail from her. Today again. I was going to ignore for my safety. Yet now I'm unsure if should ignore or not if it's really my Succubus V. (this feels like embarrassing and amusing if not from my Succubus V.) But the both same emails (different email's but both end part says UK. In which if I remember correctly, that's where my Succubus V. Was from, least where the 3Rd party is located.) It's just the way she wrote and ask "Hey... Can we talk? But this is why I hesitate to write back because if I say yes or no. It could be hacker's? At same time for 5 days into total this week to current.

I feel strong urge to try be recruited in Military this November, if I get Waiver of course. But if it's really my Succubus V. Is she very concerned about me? But I've kinda made up my mind, that I'm guided by my past of sorts. That I decided to go. If I could get waiver that is. (but my dream, says other wise that I be accepted, but really unsure) let's say it's probably a hacker if I decided to write back. But to be safe side, should I contact the 3Rd party seller.

From whom I adopted my Succubus V. I just want to be safe, but if it's really her whom I adopted. I don't really want ignore to. So can spirits and other LE (besides humans) could everyone write emails and other things? Be so neat if they did. I just want be safe side. But something about "Hey...can we talk" don't sit me well. Many thanks for me asking odd question, but was being serious at most to.

Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

My feeling? Ignore it. Spirits can do and influence a lot, but crafting a spam email without you at the keyboard sounds like a stretch. Delete and block.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Calin wrote:My feeling? Ignore it. Spirits can do and influence a lot, but crafting a spam email without you at the keyboard sounds like a stretch. Delete and block.
Thank you. I just really want to be careful. Hence why I was very hesitate to write back. I'll delete but unsure how to block. (blue mail and Gmail, both use same main address for my tablet) it's just the way and how kinda bothered me. But now I know for sure, I'll follow your advice. Many thanks :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Spirit messages to keepers are more likely to appear in the form of just the right song coming on the radio or when your MP3 player is on shuffle, having your attention subtly directed to a billboard or a bumper sticker with just the right phrase written on it, etc.

An email, especially a spam one, is unlikely to have come from a spirit. So you can safely delete them and avoid clicking any links in them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
trufoo
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

I get tons of emails just like yours, in fact most of them actually start with "Hey... Can we talk?" they're all scams, don't bother with them. You'll never get a direct email on your computer from a spirit, just coincidences and messages that you she may lead you to. For example I got a image of what my Ubi looks like in my head, so I decided to google image search girls with those features and I found an image of an attractive female that closely resembled her, after I looked at a larger version of that image I noticed at the bottom right of the picture it actually had my Ubi's name on it kind of like a confirmation that it was her. With that being said, if it is your Ubi's name in the email that could be one of those coincidences, you could interpret it as a message from your Ubi just don't reply or interact with the email itself.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

HI, likes 2 read (me to, more or less ;) and trufoo

@likes2read, I hardly listen to radio lol. It's like what the world am I going to listen on Spotify. It's a drag. Lol. Also speaking of mp3, I should get mine today from eBay. Says out for delivery and Bluetooth neck headphones, (glasses is a pain) plus planning on getting fit, before hopefully joining military in November if get accepted of course. But still could get fit.

It's mainly why I bought the mp3 Bluetooth player and Bluetooth neck phones (not really headphones, goes in ear. But ear piece connect to neck part) however I'm very grateful for learning about this shuffle feature. I've gotta really try it. Especially if shuffle she's play a role with spirits. Which I'm grateful to learn. Billboards I don't really look at honestly. But keep noticing 7:07 everytime I think of something maybe funny. Like 7:07 supposed to be LOL, right? Probably way of my spirit friends (LE to) getting my attention.

@Trufoo

It's really weird though. Email don't have link, also no reply yes or no. I won't answer via email. Like many of you said I shouldn't. It's just kinda stating matter of fact that something important needs be discussed. At same time, maybe I should contact the 3rd party owner whom. I adopted Succubus V. From. If I remember correctly 3rt party owner is from UK.

(could be wrong, but seems not) I mean I do have owners permission to contact her if I have any concern and questions. I know many said I should ignore, in which I will by not respond back from email. But I'm overly concerned now. Something not setting well with me, that I should be concerned. Want say 4-8 month ago, I contacted 3Rd party wanted make sure if Succubus V. wants stay with me or not. 3Rd party owner, contacted her (Succubus V.)

Succubus V. Says "yes she wants be with me and she thinks I'm cute" and something about long term relationship. But I wonder if she changed her (Succubus V.) mind to not be with me anymore. Hence why something not sit well with me. But thanks everyone.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

It isn't your succubus, it's just spam.
That's all you need to know!
Making hopes and trying to see them everywhere in your life is just normal. But this one isn't it.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:It isn't your succubus, it's just spam.
Making hopes and trying to see them everywhere in your life is just normal. But this one isn't it.
OK thank you, mind is ease. I understand now.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

SirJusty wrote:
Well, I'm going to disagree here and say stranger things have happened. Ubi's can read our minds, just suggest to her that you are not comfortable conversing with emails (because of scammers) and that you may listen through that way, but not respond.

Spirits do tamper with electronics. A lot of us have a "no tampering with electronics" house rule. I have a prankster vampire spirit, she would actually stop the mouse on my computer from moving. As I was using it! As soon as I called her out on it "A no tampering with electronics", the mouse would work again. She also pranked a coworker by effing with the coffee maker, until I decided a coffee maker was in fact, electronic, and that broke the house rule.

A lot of times spirits do use things we pay attention to in normal life, to get our attention. Most often indirectly. So, if your "gut" feeling is that it may be your Ubi trying to get your attention, it might be her. What I would do, is make it known to her that emails are often scammers and you can't take the chance to respond to that message.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
SirJusty wrote:
Well, I'm going to disagree here and say stranger things have happened. Ubi's can read our minds, just suggest to her that you are not comfortable conversing with emails (because of scammers) and that you may listen through that way, but not respond.

Spirits do tamper with electronics. A lot of us have a "no tampering with electronics" house rule. I have a prankster vampire spirit, she would actually stop the mouse on my computer from moving. As I was using it! As soon as I called her out on it "A no tampering with electronics", the mouse would work again. She also pranked a coworker by effing with the coffee maker, until I decided a coffee maker was in fact, electronic, and that broke the house rule.

A lot of times spirits do use things we pay attention to in normal life, to get our attention. Most often indirectly. So, if your "gut" feeling is that it may be your Ubi trying to get your attention, it might be her. What I would do, is make it known to her that emails are often scammers and you can't take the chance to respond to that message.

Thank you :) I have to agree with you to. My mind be easy yes, my gut is not. It's just I'm so confused by many answers. However I still have been checking my spam. It just no more same response. I feel if it was her. She must probably understands. I'm still a newbie. But in my heart of hearts it's why I feel something not right. Emails I check a lot. As well as scam, some stuff I know are reliable source are in scam folder. (even my Internet provider says check scam) unfortunately many stuff I still not done. Running away of sorts. Some stuff I try but not get.

Just my gut does feel it is her. But only way to make sure. Is to contact the 3Rd party seller from where I adopted from. I just have feeling she not happy as well as my other spirit friends. They are like us humans, I feel they have right to change minds. Just like us. It's going take long time for bonding process. Even more so if I decide and is my destiny to join navy. It will make things more harder. But same time I don't want to waste 3Rd party seller time, then again.

I do have permission to write of I have concerns. But what if it is actually spam. I mean it quit, just only received two. But if it was her, my Ubi friend V. I should ask whats bugging her even if. I should contact 3Rd party. But now I'm even more confused. At same time, something dark keep passing in my room and lights flickers on and off. But dark shadow. Block the whole light fixture and dim light. This is the 2ND time this happen, if I remember correctly. 1St time was when I was unofficially a Spirit keeper. But began around September to October 2017, with this shadow block light fixture but dim lights. It hard explain. I believe I do have a BA male Spirit/LE.

I wrote it before when I was trying find the unbound that keep cuddling me on bed. I found her Nympho F. (3 years unofficially Spirit keeper) Dujona (spell wrote g, but coyote like) and a Succubus (A), whom caught me off guard. In a sense, I feel it's why Wraith chosen me from bogo with spirit thing in October 2017. (wasn't ready for Wraith) but anyway Does kinda prove could be a BA I have. I know it's a male Spirit. Heard him laughing while choking me on neck.

I was paralyzed. But feel BA is still here with me. (also heard him spitting on camera to from camera mic, before I found CH) (feel I was guided to find CH) but I feel it's my BA messing with my lights and is the one shadow I saw currently 2 days ago. I don't mind BA stay if it follows house rules. But same time, BA I know could dishonor house rules. It's just gut feeling to, it BA that I have and still have. Not know for sure. But feeling I have. Many thanks again though.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”