new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel God
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: The Golden Warrior (Bellator Auream)

I come from an ancient order dedicated to service of the light. I'm quite the accomplished mage and I have literally done battle with some of the darkest beings in existence. I'm tattooed with the most ancient sacred spells and sigils for this reason. Now I've never had much of an interest in spirit keeping. I've always been able to seek out angels, Lord's of light, fae, elves, and all other assortment of living beings without a problem. So I suppose keeping spirits has never really crossed my mind, but as any mage knows the path takes us many places. Interestingly enough for me in the form of dark spirits. Which I literally could not resist buying even an ounce. I bought a succubus, black dragon, Gregori watcher, and a catoblehpas (forgive the spelling) and now I'm wondering if my long years of fighting against darkness and evil may affect the relationship. To be clear I have banished, exorcised, injured and often crippled beings like demons and even once did battle with asmodeus. Yeah that wasn't smart. Anyway I'm curious if there will be a gap to bridge for me with my new companions because of this? Or perhaps I'm overthinking the nature of duality?

Live the journey for every destination is but a doorway unto another.
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Wow now that sounds really intriguing! But imho, those experiences of yours in battling the dark beings wouldn't affect your relationship with your keep at all. I believe that the beings in your keep will be able to understand you on deeper levels, especially when they come through custom conjures ^^ So no need to worry about that I think. Besides, as long as you respect them they will also respect you in return

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
GoldWarrior
new here
new here

I think to an extent it has had an effect, but not like I was considering. My black dragon which from everything I've read is a very aggressive creature, is quite intimidated by me. She won't even go near 3 of my spell tomes and my tattoos make her nervous. Otherwise I think everything is fine. I may be new to spirit keeping, but I am a grandmaster mage so I think I should be able to find some creative solutions for any gaps. I just wanted general opinions.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I'm going to say that you are overthinking the nature of duality. It's amazing what you've been through. I am similar myself in experience, thought not on your level. I have come to an understanding with Astaroth and can co-exist, to a point. Also, something that is perhaps, not the smartest, but due to the situation, is required. He is certainly not someone I would want to fight against.

My path would be more described as Chaos, trying to maintain balance between dark and light and seemingly managing quite well for myself. There was a time when I was primarily light, but in order to protect those around me, light needed to be sacrificed. I deal a great deal with angels and vampires. You name it, it can be found within my household. I think you will find the succubus and particularly the black dragon quite wonderful to have around in terms of energy.

One thing to remember is that the spirits offered here and through most sellers are not like those we interact with when it comes time to clearing a space and going to war for the light. The understanding and care these beings offer their keepers is different altogether and at times, reassuring and rewarding.

GoldWarrior
new here
new here

Nanami wrote:I'm going to say that you are overthinking the nature of duality. It's amazing what you've been through. I am similar myself in experience, thought not on your level. I have come to an understanding with Astaroth and can co-exist, to a point. Also, something that is perhaps, not the smartest, but due to the situation, is required. He is certainly not someone I would want to fight against.

My path would be more described as Chaos, trying to maintain balance between dark and light and seemingly managing quite well for myself. There was a time when I was primarily light, but in order to protect those around me, light needed to be sacrificed. I deal a great deal with angels and vampires. You name it, it can be found within my household. I think you will find the succubus and particularly the black dragon quite wonderful to have around in terms of energy.

One thing to remember is that the spirits offered here and through most sellers are not like those we interact with when it comes time to clearing a space and going to war for the light. The understanding and care these beings offer their keepers is different altogether and at times, reassuring and rewarding.
It's been a long time since I've run across any chaos mages. The last time I had just opened the libraries of the white tiger. Nice to meet you! I can see your point though. When I do a mass calling of angels and we go to battle ( which more or less is an attempt at destabilizing the hold illusion has on the universe) I've not run across most of the beings I see here. Now I've known about them for ages but I've never worked with spirits. It wasn't in my training. I've always worked with living beings like Lord's of light or archangels. I'm doing well with my spirits so far though I think. I've taken to collecting spirits from CH quite a bit I have 7 now and I'm waiting on a new order to be bound to spirit. They have helped with many things and I enjoy them. Although my succubus and black dragon are still so shy it blows my mind lol

Sifu2244
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sifu

I’m in a similar situation but not nearly as advanced. I’ve been training with a sacred order of Warrior Monks and am currently being tested to find myself. All I’ve been taught and told is WA and holiness. I hold much potential to be enlisted as a Warrior or Light but I can’t help but wonder about the nature of duality. I recently purchased a DA spirit and so far it’s nothing like they warned me about. I’d love to know more about how it’s going for you and have a few questions if you wouldn’t mind.

The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

A couple of years ago I’ve bought a spirit being from another seller, it was dark arts. I’m pretty much neutral I would say, loving the ecstasy of the light sides. However strangely sometimes I feel drawn towards DA beings in listings like on CH, but I’ve never bought one here. I just can, in that one case, say that the experience was tough, so I had to send the spirit back to the seller. I’m happy that things work out so well for all of you. When I think about buying spirits/entities and the differences in energy, maybe taking advice from mentors can be useful, wish I would have more access to that.

:@

Return to “Spirit Keeping”