I think I saw my Succubus at the grocery store today..

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi Loverboy, good to see you around, any progress on bonding with your ubi?

I'm the same way as you, I want her to be herself, if and when she manifests. She's given me quick visions in the past showing what she looks like, but she is more interested in the physical connection, our energy and all. What happened in the grocery store, was a big gift to me, I believe. It basically showed me anything is possible, and as the future grows for us, it's exciting to think about.

Ubi's keep things exciting, each step of the way. Thank you for the kind words, and if there's anything I've learned that could help you on your journey, please let me know.. :)

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

HO MY GOSH!!! Marquest my heart raced so fast when i read this, i am feeling so happy for you, really!

And it gave me so much hope as well!
Wow, such a dream becoming true, i was thinking something like that would happens to you, but that was quick,haha!^^
1d ho yes, you 2 have made me dream awake again,haha, can't wait to hear about next adventure!^^
I feel so blessed to hear this kind of stuff and understand what is going on, feels good to see you are moving up a notch day after day, with the help of such wonderful spirits!!! YAY!^^

PS: Miss R,that was badass! :crazy:

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi Marquest, nope nothing from me, that's why i have not been around much, but i have learned that each individual's relationship with their Spirit friends is different and you cannot expect someone elses relationship to be the same or even similar, to your own, one BIG mistake i made.
I speak to them all, tell them they are beaufiful and loved each day. Invite them to visit me in my dreams. It seems when i first adopted them the interactions were there a lot, but i will just have to be patient with myself and with them, they are around, when i get anything more i will post.
I mean there is no point in me being negative and moaning, also reading others posts is great, but then i think why is th is not happening for me? But Spirits are Spirits, they have free will, they cannot be forced to dance to our tune. All i can do is my part, then wait for my friends to do theirs. My Ubi have different ways to yours Marquest, but one thing you could do is ask your Succubus, if she is still willing to help my ladies bond with me, but other than that it is a trust and waiting game. If i get stresssed nothing will happen

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

You are doing it the right way loverboy, you got to play the long game at times.
In the meantime you can keep working on your senses.
Just keep working with them and one day it will all pay off.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote:I think she might have been testing the waters with me, with my sense of sight, spiritual sight. See how I would react to a manifestation.
This sounds amazing dude.

It is possible that a public place (probably day time as well) was chosen for the first manifestation simply because fears of your own safety would not easily come up. And if you were in fear, you would have lots of people around to feel safer (people can freak out).

Also a brilliant way to test if you are ready for more contact (by watching your reaction and fears).

I wonder if specifically feelings of love (flowing it, focusing on it, feeling it glow throughout your body) has acted as a very strong driver towards your connection.

I would also love to hear more about that Richard guy at blujay who has 24/7 manifested succubus.. Like does she eat and go out? Does she get ill... I cannot find that post.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Totally jealous...

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

laptop123 wrote: I would also love to hear more about that Richard guy at blujay who has 24/7 manifested succubus.. Like does she eat and go out? Does she get ill... I cannot find that post.
I think at some time, there's just no point in saying anything anymore. It all just needs to be experienced, probably what Richard at blujay hopes for all of us. And, my hopes for all reading as well.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Sifu2244
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sifu

dragynraken wrote:Did you buy which she pointed?

Meh not to say lucky sorry. Richard in blujay forum his ubi is 24/7 full manifest. I like this XD

If you need answer from another being you can call LILY.
Lily as in Lilith?? I just purchased a Succubus spirit and she told me to call her Lily but I never put 2 and 2 together until just now.

The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”