Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: SilverFox
Zodiac:

I am new to this. I have been intrigued with what happens around us forever though. I am just new to trying to connect with entities through what used to seem to be as taboo means to me. I have been reaching out to Lilith for about a week and a half which I know it could take longer. Much longer. I did a few weeks of research “beyond the study that i have always done just for general knowledge of things that interested me” before trying to reach out to anyone. I however have not called on her for sex. Just for counsel. And for other reasons that I will explain through out. My intentions are not to command entities or request gain with out return. My intentions are rebelious in nature. Not to rebel against God, and not to follow or rebel against Lucifer or the original Satan. I am Christian, but only in the sense that the names and ranks make sense to me. I believe we have been forgotten. I believe that the book of Enoch should still be in the Bible and that it sounds a lot like Greek mythology. The difference being Greeks at the time believed all things other worldly to be gods of something, and Christians now refer to them as angels, because we were commanded to worship or work for one God. Understanding that biblically it is angels that gave us the incantations needed to summon weapons and technology to make weapons of war there were stories of those forsaken by God before humanity was. Lilith refusing to submit to man was one. Now she is known as lonely, but a queen. Angry and for good reason. A stand alone. The original rebel. Pursued and punished for the desire of free will, and equal ground to stand on. That is why I chose to seek conversation. What I want though is to break away from these laws and rules placed on us by people, and god. I also have found conversation with new people to be fairly jaded. It’s no longer interesting to me and I seek more. Something different, something new, something exciting to say the least. What I think. My theory... more or less in the Christian version is that Lucifer was cast into a hell that was already existent. He became ruler over a hell that was already ruled, meaning to me the spot is not permenant. Christians don’t see this, because they are taught to fear Staten and the fiery depths of hell. That there is this Heaven. That God respectfully demands all worship be given to him even though arch angels are tasked with helping or were tasked with helping humanity with out revealing divinity. And then there are humans. We are given free will. This to me doesn’t seem as though we have to choose between heaven and hell because predetermined choices are not free will. Blasphemous I know.... whatever this again is theory. However we weren’t given the power to create in the astral world. Demons however can forge anything in the astral world, but they are not given free will. I seek to contract in ways with out my soul being apart of the deal, because I don’t choose to walk Heaven or Hell. I seek to contract with demons possibly even angels in a way that I can share free will with them. I think demons lost their curiosity about us when all we ever summoned them for was to help us, and then begone. I think the idea of purgatory was possibly the closest to a new realm for afterlife or spirits or entities with out the reign of two rulers seeking war with each other. I do not want to command demons or entities. I want to find a way to work with them in setting my own future, and there’s if they are of like mind. Becoming something far more then we are together. Walk together, breath together, watch everyone else live their own pre-determined destiny by there selfs. I seek a succubi to help convince other demons to change course if they are not devout to god or Lucifer. I seek a female, because I relate on a much deeper level with females. I build stronger friendships with males in a way, but I do t feel very much of anything anymore. I can only feel emotions from others if they are female with a very strong passion for what they are communicating at the time. I have had a few things happen since I have been calling out to her, but I don’t know if I’m getting the proper response or any at all from her. This has all been in a week and a half and could very likely be weird little coincidences that I noticed simply because this is when I started calling for her. The first thing was when I wrote my first letter. It was long. From what I read it could even be bulletin points, and that it was mostly true desire that needed to be felt to reach her, but I just couldn’t stop writing everything I’ve held inside for so long. I felt a cold touch. Soft like a hand placed on my leg. Not really the shape of a hand honestly just the size is the best way I could describe it. This was not my inner thigh though, and it wasn’t sexual. This also wasn’t while meditating or even lying in bed so from everything I’ve read about her or succubi it wouldn’t be an experience with them. Possibly just knowing that it’s a symptom my mind could have given me a cold chill for the time being. I have had dreams since and all of them have had only women in them. None have been sexual. None have really made sense to me either. One basically was just that I was going to some military training and I was in a gym with these girls. They gave me a drug test and it came back saying I was positive for literally everything and that I failed the drug test so I had to run away so they didn’t put me in a military prison. A couple nights after the first letter I put my work boots in my trunk before leaving to stay at a friends house. When I went out to my car at 4:30am to put my work boots on the left one was laced up. Tied in a bow. I can’t take my boots off still tied, but I had so little sleep I may have somehow just tied it before it was on my foot or something. I doubt it. I would have remembered doing it I think, but again I was sleep deprived. A little girl added me on Snapchat. She hasn’t ever sent a picture of herself I just found out today that she claims to be 6 years old. She speaks very fluent English and very intelligently. She says she met me in Macao. She wants me to download two games. One is “5 nights with Freddy” or something and the other is yarn. Both kinda scary games or are supposed to be I don’t know. I haven’t played them yet. I have also never been to China. If she is 6 years old she could obviously just have me confused with someone she met, but doesn’t really explain how she added or found me on Snapchat. Saturday night I wrote a letter to Lilith and burned a dollar with it. I explained that I only had the one dollar in my wallet, and that it was becuse of certain worldly desires. One being that I do want to secure everything I need on earth to quickly be able to devote more time to my true goals. I went to the bar and after tabbing out, tipping well, and honestly flirting with the bartender a bit since I’ve known her a while I dropped my debit card. As soon as I did we all turned I phones flashlights on and looked for it, but it was gone. Could have been picked up by someone that said they were helping search, and could have fallen into one of the cracks that we just couldn’t get to. Yesterday I was watching people’s experiences on YouTube with entities. One didn’t really seem... real to me, but I kinda half way watched it anyways. It was about some guy saying he was haunted by hebib and it ended up making him attack his friends and end up in a psych ward.. before I finished the show I heard a loud crash in my bathroom. My shower curtain had fallen. It’s not one that’s nailed in, and I had showered a little more then an hour before then and when I went in there water was still on the shower walls. So it could have just come loose and slipped. I always close out my calls for Lilith after the fire extinguishes itself by saying respectfully that if any entity has come to me other then Lilith or a succubi she has sent then I appreciate them hearing me and coming, but I am only calling for her and that they must leave. When it is time I will call for them specifically. I also have not used blood, because I understand that it is not right to do in the beginning due to that being our essence that we offer. Here’s my questions for those more intelligent in this matter then I am. Does any of my occurancies have any symbology to them? If so are they good or bad for what I am seeking? Is Lilith truely the best option for what I am searching for. Guidance and counsel in the beginning. If she isn’t and I presumptuously chose her for the wrong reasons who would be better? If I need to call to someone else should I first have one more night apologizing for wasting her time with the wrong intent? If you can help please do not criticize my intent or beliefs. Just offer expert advice in the matter. Thank you.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

jdoty wrote:WALL OF TEXT
First of all, welcome!

Second of all... I sincerely hope you know how to cleanse, shield, and banish should your "reaching out to Lilith" bring something darker than you can handle through.

If not, I strongly recommend you knock that off, look up how to cleanse, shield, and banish, practice (a lot) until you can do it competently, and even after doing those things, I still believe you should consider contacting a professional to do your conjuration and binding. Study up on spirit keeping (there are tons--TONS--of posts that will introduce you to how to do this properly here in the forum) and communication with deities, and when you're ready--once you actually understand what you're getting into--I would suggest taking advantage of the Creepy Hollows penny deal for new customers (and that can include a relatively safe binding to the Immortal, Lilith, or to an incubus or succubus if you'd prefer).

You should also do a search in the forum about "selling your soul," free will, angels, demons, and creation in the astral (for example, take a look at the section on thoughtforms/servitors) because there are some misconceptions I see in your post that you would do well to clear up before proceeding. There have been plenty of discussions on those topics before, and I'm sure you can find them if you use the search function. It looks like you're also operating on the assumption that there is only Heaven and Hell (and perhaps Purgatory), which... I'm not going to touch that one. You do you. But there are a heck of a lot of Immortals out there, and if you plan on contacting one, try to keep an open mind and expect to have your horizons about the afterlife, spirits, and entities broadened.

If you expect that you're going to see and hear and feel everything right off the bat with any entity--god or living entity or spirit--then I also suggest you slow your roll and do more research about what kind of expectations to have regarding manifestations.

Also, for future reference, not meaning to be rude or disrespectful but it's really hard to read a wall of text. I'll be honest, I stopped about halfway through your post, so if my responses to your thoughts seem incomplete, that's why--it was too much on too many subjects mashed together. You might want to break down your thoughts into paragraphs in the future (and maybe tackle each of your subjects in their own posts in the appropriate subsections of the forum) to make it a little easier for other people to follow your thoughts.

Best of luck to you!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
jdoty
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

That makes sense I do appreciate it. I however would like to know more about you said different places then heaven and hell. Are these places for humanity in their afterlife as well or just where other things may come from?

Truthseeking
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well, I usually don't respond when reading threads unless they are exceptional ones.
I have to admit that your point of view catches my eyes, and I found it very... entertaining...
Well, good luck on your way of searching, and do take wise advice from who try to help you.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Time for fun....
You really should take Crashings advice.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
jdoty
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I reported my crazy drunken post. I don’t even remember writing them. I appreciate the advice on the main post. I don’t know to meet with any proffesionals though. I would like to meet with someone that can really explain everything I’m getting into, and possibly just keep it simple with out all the large ambitions.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Every newbie wants to dive right in but also dives in with what they think they know. I won’t say you know nothing but I will say take the knowledge you gain with a grain of salt bc there’s a truth and a nine truth to a lot of things. Duality if you will makes one lie sound like the truth and one truth sound like a lie but without one there wouldn’t be evidence of the other. That being said everything you think you know put it on hold until you yourself can be confident in what you know. The meta is only a partial about knowing. The biggest part is believing and that only happens through experience. YOUR OWN experiences. So read up on the chat about your curiosities but be safe, don’t be reckless or hasty. Read other people’s experiences but don’t take them as your own meaning read them for warnings and learn from them but what ever you want to experience go about it in your own way and with your own intentions. If you spirit keep start with your keep, if you don’t then start with yourself and the abilities you do or don’t have. There’s levels to this and it’s a process for most people. Lilith I can say from personal experience is a fun and giving immortal to work with. But she does have more than one side so I say be carful. I’ve never experienced her bad side but others have. When you approach any immortal you do it the obvious way: let go of your judgment and expectations, accept them for who/what they are, and the most obvious be respectful. Don’t let your own frustrations skew your thinking or cloud your progress.

I’m sure what ever your goal is you can reach it, I didn’t really read your post bc it is long but I can guess what it’s about. So from me to you: take your time and be patient with yourself. There’s no need to rush things that could be inevitable. The meta is an amazing experience and can be beautifully profound but only if you let it be. Good luck in your endeavors doll

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

What were you drinking?

Lilith doesn't suffer fools. If you're approaching her for solutions she's going to begin - if she even cares to - by turning you inside out to see what you're made of.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jdoty wrote:I reported my crazy drunken post. I don’t even remember writing them.
Please read the forum rules and be careful on your next posts. Foul language will earn you warning and ban.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”