Witches & Co.

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

https://witchesandco.bigcartel.com/

This review is for "Witch", also known by a plethora of other names.
I have received several workings from Witch, some of them long before she opened her shop and some purchased after the fact.

The "Witches".

I received mine from Witch about 3 years ago now, and I have since worked with her almost every day. She is one of my closest companions, and also the one I turn to in times of trouble. Her nature is such that what she says is pretty much what I should do, even if it seems utterly ridiculous. Which is why I don't always listen, usually with undesirable results.
Even now it is still hard for me to do what she asks of me without doubt, despite that time and time again she has proven how capable she is. I suppose that is just "my" nature.

That aside, the Witches are all different. I have encountered a few, though there are many many more out there, and they are all varied in their abilities and personalities. They live their own lives and have their own methods, but one thing they have in common is that they are not beings to be trifled with. Even if some may seem laid back, they command respect.
I believe that if a person chooses to work with one in earnest, they'll be pleasantly surprised at not just what they learn in general, but also what the Witches can do. These beings are honestly closer to "Immortals" then they are "Spirits" or "Entities", there is a depth to them that goes far, far beyond what you see on the surface, and they do not fall short when it comes to their abilities either.
Some are more skilled in certain areas then in others, but I believe all are very capable of doing just about anything you could imagine. If they do so or not is another matter of course.

If you do find yourself being called by one I strongly suggest you answer, or at least inquire. Working with one of the Witches is quite an experience, and the chance to do so is an opportunity not to be missed.
They are truly unique beings.

The Lunar Rabbits

I received mine from Witch about 2 or so years ago, and I have actually written quite a bit about her on other parts of the forum.
Suffice to say that she is perhaps the most adorable little dysfunctional being I have ever known. She is also someone I keep close by, simply because it is easy with her. Not only is she easy to reach out to, but perceiving her is also very easy.
I first saw her some time before I had any information about her, and again when she came to tell me the binding was done just before I received the message saying so. I also believe this has more to do with her abilities then mine, as there are people who have claimed to be unable to perceive their Spirits, who have been able to not only see her clearly, but pick up on minor details accurately.
I have my own theories as to why this is the case, and that it might actually be something all the Rabbits are capable of, just not something all would choose to do or develop. Some like attention more then others I suppose.
And before you ask, she's mine, go get your own.

That said, the Rabbits have as varied personalities and abilities as the Witches do and come from many different walks of life. I believe you can request certain traits if you'd like, but I honestly think it is more fun to simply wait and see who chooses to come to you. Be it a Soldier, a Mechanic, a Maid, or a Serial Killer.
From my own experiences, even if who comes through isn't who you wanted or expected, give them a chance and you're bound to have a lot of fun. Because if nothing else, they make great companions.
These Rabbits are also conjured during the full moon, so if you do not see the listing that is the reason why.

Familiar Conjure

This is one that I have only recently got, but in the short time that I have worked with her there have been some rather interesting developments.
She was not what I expected at all, but I also feel that there is a very personal connection, perhaps that is what is meant by the familiar being an extension of oneself. Or perhaps there is more to her then I am aware of at this time.
In respect to that, I won't be mentioning details about her here.

Either way the Familiar Conjure, to me at least, feels like a sort of journey of discovery, of the self and beyond. Witch has mentioned that she won't really know why a specific being comes through, as she acts in the capacity of a guide or matchmaker more then anything else, only that whoever comes through has the person's best interest in mind.
In that sense, the Familiar can be quite the mystery when you first encounter them, which in a way is perhaps a good thing. Witch has also mentioned that over time the bond deepens and grows as you acknowledge and work with them. So if they are extensions of oneself, then perhaps as you learn about them, you learn about yourself too.
I have not worked with her long enough to be certain, but that honestly feels to be the case. To me she seems to have more depth to her then most beings, but less of a "completion" in terms of ability and skill when it comes to Witches. To put it another way, she is certainly capable, but it also feels as if she intends to develop alongside me and not just "teach". It's like a sense of mutual gain.

Perhaps that is simply how she is, and others will receive very different Familiars. But even if that is the case, this is something I can appreciate, so again it works out well I feel.
I would like to add though, that saying all of this about my Familiar honestly seems kind of ridiculous when I think about it, specially considering what she is, but that is still the impression I get regardless.

There are many other workings that Witch offers, but these are the three main ones that I have had experience with.
In closing, I would like to say that I feel Witch is truly someone who is passionate about her craft, not just when it comes to the metaphysical aspect, but the physical aspect as well, she doesn't cut corners.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is this shop still operating? Has anyone purchased anything from here recently?

Return to “Seller Review”