You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

So my first spirit was a high elf who's good at healing. I asked her if she would be willing to help me by working on clearing and aligning my chakras, as well as my aura.
The result was amazing! My usually sour attitude at work has turned around, so now i stay positive and upbeat most of the day. And the day after making this request I started feeling pressure on my third eye during meditation. Now I feel it every time I meditate!
I really recommend asking your spirits for help in this matter if you need chakra work done. The results will blow your mind.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Indeed, balancing your chakras are an important part in well being. I tend to ask my demoness for assistance when I get out of balance. With her help I can balance my chakras quicker. I can feel a noticable difference if I balance alone compared to her helping. With us working together it gets done efficiently and rather quickly. Demons are excellent energy manipulators and chakra work falls under that category.

I agree, for those who do not practice balancing their chakras, you should start and ask a member of your keep to assist. You should notice a difference in your well being within no time. (As long as you are consistent)

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I’ve finally started balancing my chakras. Everything is just so much better. I agree asking some of your keep to help.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon

Return to “Spirit Tasking”