Issue with fear of the dark, undead beings/spirits and windows at night when more open

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Nobody knows better than you where you belong.
Being homesick or longing for another plane can indicate you came from another place once, maybe you've made terrible experiences there with the undead, like you said. We can all speculate about it, in the end you know best and keep looking for your origin if that helps. You may find something that gives you an answer to all your questions.

Concerning the beings living alongside humans, in my opinion they already do. We just don't see them, because they don't want to be seen, but they are there and maybe even walking past you from time to time in human disguise or invisible. They don't want the attention and don't crave direct contact to us, as they either don't trust or dislike us. And in some cases, I may add, who can blame them? We're not yet tolerant enough to accept another race next to us or atop ours. That's my take on it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Something I most know well is when the presence of an undead spirit is confirmed without a doubt, don't want to sound embarrassing but the kind of fear I feel makes me 'cry' from my eyes?

Blaine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

Although I am still a beginner at the paranormal, I am no stranger to odd occurrences during the dark or while at night. About 8 years ago, when I was at my old house (and quite young), I began to have a Night Terror. Although it did not show up all the time I could still sense it looming over me and my house. It was a very tall and lanky figure, and didn't have legs, just smoke. It's face was just a mask, but I could see neither his face or his mask, so I can't give a description as this only happened at night, usually when it was cloudy or I had my curtains closed and usually sometime around 1:30-ish. After I moved it no longer bothered me at night, but instead followed me everywhere but my room, so it felt like I had someone looking at my back at all times. The feeling is gone now, but every now and then I swear I can still feel it near me. Juuuust a little story, but I do hope someone can help me identify if that was just my imagination or a spirit. Have a good day/night and lets hope there are no night terrors for you! 1tu

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For the case of the undead that's interesting, somebody intuitively found that I may have been one of them in a sense some way or another unless it was just that they gave me lots of trouble or greatly harmed me. Well if its true then that's kind of been a long journey, going from that to a sort of 'fiery light' energetic frequency/alignment.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-And meaning right now from an inner aura reading last time I was told that they felt I currently vibrate on the frequencies with beings such as phoenixes, fire fae and salamanders in this lifetime. This is for the 'in the past to now' thing above btw.

Return to “Protection”