neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I finally managed to cleanse and banish the other spirit who called themselves Raven. After trying out the card method that Aprophis mentioned in one of my previous posts, I confirmed that it was indeed a being and not a figment of my imagination. Then later with the help of Aytide's lady spirit, it was actually a trickster, who attached himself to the bird necklace that I bought from that shop.

After asking him at least five times to leave and him not budging, I gave up and decided to wait until tomorrow to deal with him. When I woke up today with scratches on my arms, that was the last straw. I got up, went downstairs and did a banishing ritual with the milk (during that time I had to struggle because he forcing my body to do the opposite to what I was doing and I had to literally fight to gain control of my body, so that I could do the banishing ritual properly).

He's gone thankfully, but unfortunately I don't have enough skill yet to get rid of every suspicious unbound that visits me. They could be a feeder or a trickster for all I know.

It's also a shame because I can't buy any protection spirits until I move out and have my own place. I'll have to try and hold my own until then. So as of now, I have no spirits at all until I get one from CH.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For what it's worth, CH parcels are pretty low-key. The return address is just "Ash West" or "Magnolia West" and an address. Nothing on the parcel looks metaphysical.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

My mom just thinks I'm getting cool necklaces in the mail (she wouldn't mind, she knows about one of my spirit friends, but I'm not ready to tell her about the other two yet). If youre paranoid about them seeing mail labeled "Creepy Hollows," you can always get a protector bound to spirit and then have it transferred to a vessel later if you wish, in which case you also don't have to pay for postal. Same goes for any spells. You could get some protection spells like that too

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I will point out what likes2read did. There is no indication on the outside of the packaging that indicates what sort of a place creepy hollows is. The packaging is kept plain so all you see is a bubble mailer or box with an address label and a sender of most often magnolia West in Florida. If someone opens it the items are numbered and that's it. The details of what's included on what are sent to your email in the invoice, and are also available on the site in your order history.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

As stated by Campamocha, you can bind to spirit, so there is no vessel requirement.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Glad we helped <3 <3
And btw yeah as others have said, if you don't want vessels you can get them bound to your spirits >< Honestly almost 100% of my keep are bound to my spirit now xD

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

And btw you're not alone! I'm also living with my mom and she has no clue at all about me being a spiritkeeper >< She's a muslim and pretty strict too lol

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Lol, a Balaur in the Balaur custom package that I'm planning to get, seems to want me to spend a large about of money on him. I'll be looking at paying $40.00 in total though, if I eventually come around to buying him.

A class five binding with a small gemstone animal/creature as a vessel, plus the posting price? I respect his refined tastes, but it's a lot of money lmao.

I guess we'll just have to see.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

The price one sees when they do not have an account on the CH shop is not the same as the price one actually pays if they make an account, so don’t worry the price is lower than it appears. The account is free to make and use so no worries. 1ey I myself am also interested in getting a Balaur.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:Lol, a Balaur in the Balaur custom package that I'm planning to get, seems to want me to spend a large about of money on him. I'll be looking at paying $40.00 in total though, if I eventually come around to buying him.

A class five binding with a small gemstone animal/creature as a vessel, plus the posting price? I respect his refined tastes, but it's a lot of money lmao.

I guess we'll just have to see.
That's fairly cheap. I have a binding that cost over 300 for it. Three cost is reflective of the difficulty in binding the spirit and the roughly 60 or so for the vessel.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”