Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

1.Are Psy Vampires born?

2.Are Ubi's considered Psy Vampires as well?

3.Are Psy/Ubi born humans?

4.Do Psy Vampires know, they must feed on energy to survive?

5. Do Psy Vampires with no family and or adopted by none Vampire. Do the adopted/orphan know that they are Psy Vampires?

6. How do Psy/Ubi feed on exactly?

7. What is energy?

8. What does energy taste like?

9.If Psy/ Ubi know what they are. What happens if they accidentally feed to much? What happens to the body that Psy Vampire feed source?

10. How do Psy Vampire control and get knowledge on feeding energy, if they have no one to turned to help. Mentor/teacher/family.

11. What about humans, whom are like a sponge. Are they type of Psy in blood somewhere?

12. What happens after sleeping good, eating well. Why still feel less energy.

13. For humans how do test safely to make sure, if need energy from other means (other living source, humans/ animals)

14. What if feel sudden rush of others emotions, for example hospitals. Fainting with huge force that sit hits you. Come out of nowhere.

15. Do Psy need protection and or make protection towards others while feeding

16. Do Psy need permission to feed.

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i have one as a lover who i've connected with personally since she's an entity, so I'll answer all your questions:

1: They are born like you and I, but I've heard there are other ways to become a psy vamp rather than blood.

2. Eeeeh in a sense, but psy and ubi are kinda different in their own way so i wouldn't mix them together in one pot

3. My psy actually told me she was pretty human looking before changing, her story is kinda muddled but she was a psy vampire when born obviously but had a small bit of sang in her, but mine grew into her unnatural physical appearances when she got older (she has red highlights in her black hair and maroon eyes) and she started getting into her vampiric gifts/instincts during that time as well.

for ubi, ehhh they can i believe but i dont know much about ubi, i know there can be hybrids but then i think that's how cambions are formed

4. Well duh. They are usually taught how to do this either by parents or someone else. This energy can be from anything, mine takes stagnant energy or plant energy to not harm others. she's chill.

5. idk how to really answer that i can't read the first part right, but im pretty sure they would sense/look inside themselves if they truly were a psy vamp longing for something. milady sometimes gets urges to just go out and get energy.

6. Psy/ubi can both feed on sexual energy, but psy can feed on a lot more stuff than ubi i believe. psy can feed on almost anything energy related, like negativity, life force, aura, chakra, etc. i wouldnt know a full list because there's lots of subtle stuff they can detect.

7. "Something that drives the living and keeps the world in motion"- milady

8. "Static, blissful, energetic, something you would have to taste for yourself"- milady

9. My vamp gets super hyper and sexual. as for if they are feeding on a body, example being me, i usually feel super tired but my vamp is nice and doesn't drain me to the core, but she says some psy vamps can leave their victims in pain/motionless.

10. mine usually receives memories or images relating to the victim. i believe they just focus their intent on what information they want or it comes at random when needed. I believe again, the psy vamp without a teacher might be able to discover their abilities on their own but it would be much more experimental/uncertain.

11. Could be, depends on your bloodline/ancestors.

12. Psy vamps dont have to feed often. Mine only feeds when doing spellwork/3-6 times a month living wise. Then they have the option to eat like a regular human whenever but my vamp doesnt have much of an actual appetite

13. If you mean how they experiment feeding on human energy for the first time, idk it just comes to them by instinct and by learning about it. usually they supress the instinct to completely devour something energy wise to monitor the life of the being. i think they might start with animals first before humans, think my vamp experimented with birds/livestock/fish

14. she's never had that happen before unless she's doing spellwork or is recalling certain memories of people/animals/personal info to herself in pure detail, sometimes random in effect but not really. not for sure if that would happen to the human victim either.

15. Yes, to avoid nasty predators/parasites

16. not really, of course my vamp asks for permission from me when she wants to feed in a unique ways like biting, but she doesnt need to bite anything to feed on the energy, she just likes doing that cause she likes vampire cliches like that.

hope this sorta helps :count:

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:1.Are Psy Vampires born?
It is a type of sub species so yes most are born as psys.
2.Are Ubi's considered Psy Vampires as well?
Nope, ubis are generally focused solely on sexual energy.
3.Are Psy/Ubi born humans?
Not unless they are muddled blood (half human half Psy) then a human can have Psy genetics, I do.
4.Do Psy Vampires know, they must feed on energy to survive?
If you are born into a clan you will know from birth, if you are a human who is of a Psy bloodline, meaning an ancestor of yours was a Psy at some point, you might not know it and draw energy unknowingly from the ambient energy around you.
5. Do Psy Vampires with no family and or adopted by none Vampire. Do the adopted/orphan know that they are Psy Vampires?
Some might find out, others may never know about it.
6. How do Psy/Ubi feed on exactly?
They latch on to whatever energy they are wanting and they draw it into themselves. They can also excite the type of energies they are wanting from those they are feeding on.
7. What is energy?
The cheeky answer is that it’s the vital component of life. Everything has energy, even inanimate objects have vibrational energy.
8. What does energy taste like?
Not everyone can taste energy even if they work with energy, and even then it’ll depend on each person.
9.If Psy/ Ubi know what they are. What happens if they accidentally feed to much? What happens to the body that Psy Vampire feed source?
Well if you drain something of all it’s vital energy it will die. You have to consciously want to do so.
10. How do Psy Vampire control and get knowledge on feeding energy, if they have no one to turned to help. Mentor/teacher/family.
Learning how to work with energy itself is useful for everyone and you can learn how to from many sources. Generally those of a Psy bloodline have innate ability to work with energy and it’s easier to pick it up. Still have to practice though.
11. What about humans, whom are like a sponge. Are they type of Psy in blood somewhere?
I wouldn’t doubt it, but they could also be empaths as well.
12. What happens after sleeping good, eating well. Why still feel less energy.
Sometimes they’ll need energy from a different source. I need to pull in outside energy constantly to keep my energy body from feeling wiped out. I generally pull from solar, lunar, astral, or nature since one doesn’t have to feed from people if it’s not wanted. And if you don’t know how to filter energy I really don’t suggest feeding from people.
13. For humans how do test safely to make sure, if need energy from other means (other living source, humans/ animals)
First trying pulling from natural sources, then read and learn about energy work. You more then likely do not need to feed from people or animals.
14. What if feel sudden rush of others emotions, for example hospitals. Fainting with huge force that sit hits you. Come out of nowhere.
Thats empathy. While you can have both Psy traits and empathy they’re not the same thing.
15. Do Psy need protection and or make protection towards others while feeding
Always.
16. Do Psy need permission to feed.
If you’re going to pull energy from people that’s not ambiently available in large crowds, it would be polite to ask. But, most, not all mind you,full blooded psys are predators and don’t no.

Return to “Vampire”