A warning from a being in a lucid dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Altruist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Brownyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal Garud
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Spring
Zodiac:

In a lucid dream day before yesterday a being told me not to do astral projection & lucid dreaming. I asked him why I shouldn't then the reason he gave me is that there are dead evil spirits & demons all over the astral plane. I told him that I'm not afraid & in reply he told me- you should be afraid. He looks like human, he is tall, tanned skin & middle aged.What kind of entity or spirit is that who discourages astral projection? Btw I'm a beginner in astral projection.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wow that sounds cool and intense. Are you hundred percent sure it was a being and not your own fears or rumors you heard, coming in front of you ?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This more then likely was a representation of your subconscious fears about the astral. You might have internalized some fear about it reading stuff about it.

Truthseeking
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
Zodiac:

He is probably a human who doing AP too. I would say that he is really nice to you, and gives you his warnings. Yes, AP has risk too. You should work on how to protect and Shield yourself first.
Anyway, you should feel lucky and thankful for this experience.

Altruist
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Brownyn angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal Garud
My magical/paranormal name...: Spring
Zodiac:

I dont know who was he, maybe my subconscious mind was playing on me in the form of a reminder by a stranger or maybe he is a spirit guide. Actually, before I met him I was on a nearby street & there I saw some dead creepy & smoky spirits floating(I would say floating rather than walking) towards me.They were many. I tried hard not to be afraid. But I was little afraid when they got near me. Then I slowly lost their sight & a cardboard like cube shaped box surrounded me. I was inside it. I think it was kind of a protection around me. After some time one side of the box opened & I got out of it. Now the scene around me was different. I was inside a big tidy, old fashioned house with exotic furnitures. There I met this man who reminded me with his above mentioned words & then he disappeared. And After that I woke up.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”