new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Ill think i hit the 1 year Mark yet since i got my spirits, and feeling really hopeless. Im not medidating regularly, because my lifes a mess right now and kinda restless, thought my spirits (from there are many whites and have good personalities) could assist me maybe. But as the times come on i have more and more the feeling that they dont feel connected to me, dont want to help me or simply dont care? I couldnt properly connect with them yet, ill tried to focus on only one for a period of time, tried many methods, and believed (still do). Yet nothing whatsoevar. Could you help me out? Im thankfull for any recommendations, and apologize for my english. Its not the yellow from the egg xD

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

Honestly, for me, meditation has been the key. I ask my spirit to join me, and I spend around half an hour meditating before bed. I personally do guided meditations, I find them easier.
I'm also the type of person who talks to myself a lot, it's how I work through ideas in my head, so I started talking to my spirit instead of myself, that way I'm keeping them involved in my day to day life.
That's what has been working for mest least.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
thetruesteve
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

That seems interesting, did you also communicated with your spirits? Like, striking a conversation? This is my ultimative goal :D

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you're not meditating or working on your senses you are not going to develop any sensitivity to the subtle world. That doesn’t mean they’re not there and helping you out where they can, but you’re just not going to notice it as much. Spend time with them, carve out moments when you can do even a small meditation session (which can help you out in your life as well) and maybe look up energy work practices and see if they suit you. The paranormal isn’t always easy because it does require some work on our parts to really connect.

Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

thetruesteve wrote:That seems interesting, did you also communicated with your spirits? Like, striking a conversation? This is my ultimative goal :D
No. I have heard them talk to me during meditation on a few occasions, but it was more them telling me something important than a back and forth convo.
I'm going to get the myself one day!

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Your spirits are connected to you, even if you don't feel connected to them. A way to maybe feel more connected is just by inclusion. Think of them as you're doing something, invite them to join you while you do something, invite them to sit and relax with you, give them offerings and mention you're thinking about them. There are many ways to connect with them. And of course, meditating :) I find the best time to meditate is before I go to sleep just like Blackcat415 mentioned above. Invite them with you to meditate. If you have vessels, hold their vessels while you do so. If its just bound to spirit, focus on their name or energy as you meditate and over time it should get stronger. Sometimes you just need to make the time to do it. If you want it, work hard for it.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”