You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sifu

Hi, I’m new to spirit keeping but not new to spirits. I recently purchased a Succubus from CH and she’s on the way. Last week when I first paid there was a shadow figure in my room as I went to bed but I prayed and thought nothing of it. Over the past week a spirit has been in contact with me, she says she’s a Succubus and she’s quite sweet and very kind. She said her name is “L” but today I saw in the customer notes that the Succubus I purchased, her name is “D”. I asked L if she is the same and she insists that they are one in the same. I’m just wondering if maybe a friendly unbound is with me and D is the bound. Any thoughts?

The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

You can always get in touch with CH about it! The help desk is down, but if you look around, there's an email address you can use to reach out to them. :)

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Creatures”