Foreseeing My Death (not 100% sure) (Morbid, not for faint heart/ emotional state)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

this will be morbid, especially for those whom know others recently passed. Don't have to read if don't want to. Actually be sad to. For faint of heart and emotional state. Please don't read. You've been warned

So I've heard/ read of many people foreseeing ones death. Including the most famous one was from Abe Lincoln himself. (I'm also unsure where to put this)

I've wrote a thread about giving my own funeral speech. For my own funeral, from a dream I had. But I thought it was like death of old self. To reborn anew, in Spiritual Growth. Least I think I've heard right, maybe. I honestly haven't gotten much thought.

However recently, for least forwhile now. For some odd reason I feel I will (really morbid and acward) I keep telling myself. I will pass away in my early 30's to late 40's. (I'm recently turned 27 in April this yr) why I'm so very unsure. But feels so real and feels really true to me. It's like I was meant to pass on early.

For what purpose I'm unsure. I'm still greatly unsure if past life is real. I know CH does sell past life reading. I mean there is hope, yet why I totally unsure if past life is real. I greatly unsure. I don't want to talk about past life throughly, due to me having so many questions I have about the subject. Especially me wanting write really long most likely.

But if past life was real? Did I made a deal, for me to be in this (current) life. Was for me to pass away early?
Was this the only condition, is to learn so many things. The things I was meant to learn, before I was supposed to pass away? Some will think I need help. Yes others be right. I'm seeing counselor, more or less. Really hard to get rides. But the again Abe Lincoln foresaw his death among other people did to. They have written it and in turn became true.

It's funny and sad, im actually alright if I was meant to pass away early. I mean I don't really forsee myself live a ripe long good life. It's not really who I am. Also I think my spirit friends getting tired of me telling em to. But it feels so real, it's going to pass and become true. Of how I'll pass away, I'm really unsure. But I keep telling myself early 30 to late 40. I will pass on. But yet, feels true to me as well.

Unfortunately what if I'm greatly wrong. That would make me a great fool ever. But same time I'll feel I be living in a lie. Maybe I'm currently living in lie my entire life. I mean sure, I do have small hope that I will survive long life, before I go. Yet it don't feel like me and myself. But me passing on early,feels perfect for me and real. So if past life is real. Was this my deal for me to be life for short life? Sorry for being morbid. But again even if being morbid. Feels really true and real for me...

tina19950830
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: idk
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

It might be true that your feelings are right that you are going to die early, and to die early is okay. People die at all ages. I think as long as you live your life happily, its ok. Maybe take this opportunity to take a look at your life and see what is lacking. Do you need to improve on something to make yourself happier? Do you need to learn something or to do something that you feel happy doing? You can also take this "message" / feeling as a revelation, and find meaning behind it.

When I was very young, around 9 or 10 or something like that, I didnt like life, and I thought about dying. But I always had this feeling that I am going to do something great when Im in my 30s, and that kept me going. It told myself that I couldnt not die, I have to do great things. I cant end my life now.

Now I dont have that feeling haha. Take this opportunity and see what you should do, what you should discover etc. And if you dont die early, I dont think it will make you a fool, plus nobody in real life knows, right? You dont always get right feelings or intuitions.

Past life is true. But if you dont believe it, then you dont, and its fine. You could have made the deal to die early this life while in your past life, but it takes more than just saying it to achieve it I think. Well I dont know, I dont have much knowledge on this matter.

But all in all, enjoy the present. Dont live in the past or the future. You lose the present.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

HI, thank you for sharing :) I wonder if there is stuff behind the meaning. I think your right I need to learn. But hopefully there is reason for this feeling. The past I still hold, future I don't forsee.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:this will be morbid, especially for those whom know others recently passed. Don't have to read if don't want to. Actually be sad to. For faint of heart and emotional state. Please don't read. You've been warned

I can tell you past lifes are very real, and decisions pacts or deals can follow you into the next incarnation, it sucks but thats how this system works, that because of a past life action the next life can be severly affected, right know im facing two past life enemies so i can assure you past lifes/reincarnation is 100% true.

So I've heard/ read of many people foreseeing ones death. Including the most famous one was from Abe Lincoln himself. (I'm also unsure where to put this)

I've wrote a thread about giving my own funeral speech. For my own funeral, from a dream I had. But I thought it was like death of old self. To reborn anew, in Spiritual Growth. Least I think I've heard right, maybe. I honestly haven't gotten much thought.

However recently, for least forwhile now. For some odd reason I feel I will (really morbid and acward) I keep telling myself. I will pass away in my early 30's to late 40's. (I'm recently turned 27 in April this yr) why I'm so very unsure. But feels so real and feels really true to me. It's like I was meant to pass on early.

For what purpose I'm unsure. I'm still greatly unsure if past life is real. I know CH does sell past life reading. I mean there is hope, yet why I totally unsure if past life is real. I greatly unsure. I don't want to talk about past life throughly, due to me having so many questions I have about the subject. Especially me wanting write really long most likely.

But if past life was real? Did I made a deal, for me to be in this (current) life. Was for me to pass away early?
Was this the only condition, is to learn so many things. The things I was meant to learn, before I was supposed to pass away? Some will think I need help. Yes others be right. I'm seeing counselor, more or less. Really hard to get rides. But the again Abe Lincoln foresaw his death among other people did to. They have written it and in turn became true.

It's funny and sad, im actually alright if I was meant to pass away early. I mean I don't really forsee myself live a ripe long good life. It's not really who I am. Also I think my spirit friends getting tired of me telling em to. But it feels so real, it's going to pass and become true. Of how I'll pass away, I'm really unsure. But I keep telling myself early 30 to late 40. I will pass on. But yet, feels true to me as well.

Unfortunately what if I'm greatly wrong. That would make me a great fool ever. But same time I'll feel I be living in a lie. Maybe I'm currently living in lie my entire life. I mean sure, I do have small hope that I will survive long life, before I go. Yet it don't feel like me and myself. But me passing on early,feels perfect for me and real. So if past life is real. Was this my deal for me to be life for short life? Sorry for being morbid. But again even if being morbid. Feels really true and real for me...

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I can tell you past lifes are very real, and decisions pacts or deals that you made in a past life can follow you into the next incarnation, it sucks but thats how this system works, that because of a past life action the next life can be severly affected, right know im facing two past life enemies so i can assure you past lifes/reincarnation is 100% true.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told folks who called on the psychic line, back when I did Tarot over the phone: just because something is predicted, doesn't mean it's carved in stone. When you get a reading or have a premonition, that gives you the ability to take direct action to prevent an outcome you don't like, in favor of promoting the outcome you DO want instead.

So it is with this premonition. Now you have the chance to avoid the things that might endanger your life. You can eat in a healthy fashion, get at least some exercise, keep shady people out of your life, don't put yourself among dangerous people, drive sober and with caution, etc.

These things will stave off a lot of life-threatening situations. We can't avoid every possible risk, and everyone will go to their Maker at some point, but avoiding needless risk is never a bad idea.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I'm going to tell you the same thing I told folks who called on the psychic line, back when I did Tarot over the phone: just because something is predicted, doesn't mean it's carved in stone. When you get a reading or have a premonition, that gives you the ability to take direct action to prevent an outcome you don't like, in favor of promoting the outcome you DO want instead.

So it is with this premonition. Now you have the chance to avoid the things that might endanger your life. You can eat in a healthy fashion, get at least some exercise, keep shady people out of your life, don't put yourself among dangerous people, drive sober and with caution, etc.

These things will stave off a lot of life-threatening situations. We can't avoid every possible risk, and everyone will go to their Maker at some point, but avoiding needless risk is never a bad idea.
Hi likes 2 read.

I believe your spot on, especially 3Rd paragraph. I was thinking the same before your post. Was asking 2of my PS4 friends via pen message. It's just rather if I want to walk away. I can't, it's not what I was meant to do. Least what I've no learned what could mean about my feelings. All the pieces are starting come together especially what I was thinking and talking about with my psn friends. I been thinking of joining the military. I thought I made my mind I will not join. But this feeling so strong I was meant to join the military to heal. I believe it does have to do with my past life. In which if my thinking is correct. 70 year's is right time to resurrect to this current life to? Time to heal and to accept what this world came to be. I had so much hate when was kid towards certain someones (hope not get trouble, not trying to offend I'm greatly sorry if I am. Trying to explain to hopefully it help. Sorry)

but anyways I was cutting wood and pretend each strike was a certain naval ship. Each strike with axe and aim was true. For each cut. The very words I yell out, I not wish to discuss. It greatly offends me still and can't get over what I yell out. Hence why I had so much hate and what I mean. It's always when cutting firewood though. (thank goodness foster care saved me and I really don't hate anymore since foster. I began to love, especially the love of certain things I don't wish to make more clear. It really hurts me to remember) hence after I wrote this and couple days later. Military just hit me again. Kinda made me sick. I thought I'll join the army.

But yet I'm more wrong. (I'll still sign up to, for safety of waiver) it's just the unsure for me to join the military it's so very, very strong. But the more I think about the "vision of ship and now another vision yesterday with same ship, but side of ship instead of back last time. Good chance I will be accepted with waiver) In honestly it feel so real, but the new" vision" really don't makes sense, but involves magick to protect ship and my crew mates. It really hard to not get my hopes up. I mean since I can't run away now. I'm forced to accept it.

I want join front lines. Now I understand why I feel I could die in my early 30's late 40's) but I believe it's destiny of me go navy. Yet I won't die in battle. I believe it's more of accident of falling down a cliff, towards ocean. Trying save my future love I want to say. (I really don't want marry and have partner, yet at times I wonder if I wrong?) Whom jumped off cliff to ocean below. This is my very first vision I had. It started in my teenage year. In originally I thought it was my past life. But after watching certain navy video 2 days past about Navy ports around the world. There is this one port in particular that has to much cliffs. If my vision is correct, that "port" would be end of me and my future love I want say. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

Least I keep hoping I am and doubting myself. But according to my past recent CH order. Turns out I'm really good with visions and the universe keeps sending me visions. In which this is why I'm scared. But I've made up my mind I can't run away forever. I decided to embrace my destiny and have a pull to do so (CH said I had pull to, but confused) but even more weird she was the one whom I'm supposed to protect my crewmembers on navy ship. But eventhough wide awake (probably good imagination) but felt real and side of ship. But thing is I so totally believe it's not real. What she done on ship. I mean how is it possible, in which I want discuss further.

But feels like more fantasy though. Unless it possible. But at same time I could be wrong about me serving in past life on ship. I mean my bio dad and bio mom didn't told me about what happened 70 yes ago. So how did I know when I was a kid? Why the hate cutting firewood? Why am I getting guided and feel now it's my destiny to accept to join military.

If I'm supposed to heal? At same time how is it possible to heal while Navy anyway? Don't make sense to me. But I feel all pieces are coming together at last. Sorry for writing all these things. I'm forced to try explain as to why military navy, I guided in sense. (hard get my hopes up, not want get disappointed. Good chance I won't get waiver and military gone. But what if it was really a vision?) sorry again and thanks for understanding. Really meant no offense and really love everyone.

Trypper
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon

I've had a vision of the future once (I had a clairvoyant phase in my late teens) and I managed to avoid the depicted scenario. Heh, usually when these visions come, I only realise I foresaw a situation in hindsight, but not that one time. :)

Infusion fiend and keeper of many friends
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Trypper wrote:I've had a vision of the future once (I had a clairvoyant phase in my late teens) and I managed to avoid the depicted scenario. Heh, usually when these visions come, I only realise I foresaw a situation in hindsight, but not that one time. :)
Hi, we atleast have something similar. Least unsure if your was 1St one in teens like mine. But we both had visions in teenage. Which is really awesome :)

I've decided I want to go with my pathway to death. I don't want to run away but to accept it. (don't want my death due to spider and snake bite and other animal insect bite) I have feeling it is Navy, I will meet my end and "her"end (I'm way uncertain)

I know it's weird I want to follow my pathway. It's hard to explain why I don't want to run away. I'm alright if my time does comes early. Especially at that cliff edge, ocean hitting ocean cliff. I'm honestly thinking casket or cremation, just prepare myself. Then again do I really need one, if we (us 2) swallowed by the Ocean? There good chance, she could be my" soul mate" there is no way to be certain. But I have feeling with my new current Vision.

She will find me on Navy Ship (if I get accepted) (I'm forced to defend my comrades against her. In which this current vision is really confusing and mostly fantasy related...) hence I know I'm supposed to guided and I choose to accept my own death. But yeah, I know it sounds odd. But I honestly welcome it when my time does come. Just hope, least little. My vision from teenage is little wrong. Eventhough I do welcome my end in sense. I'm totally scared though. But I believe we all must confront our fears though. Sooner or later, it will catch up someday.

Return to “General Questions”