biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So I’ve had this problem for a while and I’m not sure how to remedy it.. I have a bad tendency to easily fall in love with my spirit companions. I don’t know if it’s part infatuation or true love but I have a problem of falling deeply in love and visioning a future with each of them..

I know at least with my Succubus companion she’s ok with it but for my others? I’m too scared to say anything. One of my dragons I developed feelings for but again, I’m terrified of saying anything due to how I have this issue. Plus in comparing the ages of them my dragon companion would be considered to be younger than me.

I guess this is partially because I’ve never really had a stable physical relationship or been kissed for that matter I easily ‘attatch’.

I hope I posted this in the right area. What should I do?

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Stop worrying would be a good place to start.Mine tend to make it clear its alright to have thoughs feelings when I got and at times still get into a mindset of questioning what they think of me.And as far as they are concerned love is love so why should it be restricted just because of one or two small thoughts.Even ones I haven't really bin interacting with as much as I would like have always come to me with a loving warm smile if not something more seductive.Plus some common knowledge I see here and their is they know what to expect from being with you before they get bound.

And as my keep say from time to time in regards to that bit of knowledge.They came expecting the form of bonding and are alright with it if not wanting it themselves.Anyone that would be against it wouldn't show up to begin with so you would never get one that was against it in a calling or custom conjure.So you should be fine menchening it to them if they aren't aware of it already.Thoughs would be my thoughts on it.

blessed be

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I don't see a problem, and actually I think your openness and honesty about how you feel will further enhance your relationship with your spirits, and help those relationships grow even stronger.

Too often in life, as people, we tend to hide how we feel in order to "protect" ourselves. You don't have to worry about doing that with spirits. They know how you feel about them.

What should you do? I tell my spirits I love them all the time, and how grateful I am to have them a part of my life. I know I don't need to say it, but I do anyway (makes me smile). You don't have to say it either, but if it makes you smile do it.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “General Questions”