Starry1_night - Rebecca is awesome!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Please post a link to her site 1d

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

supersaiyan5 wrote:can you post link please
Luv_trinity wrote:Please post a link to her site 1d
http://www.starry1night.com/apps/webstore/
Here's the link to her store :)

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

yeah she's a great seller, im really debating buying from her before her saytr and selkie freebies run out :,D

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Dreamsong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Rebecca is my favorite seller. <3 You can feel the love and care that goes into every package -- so many freebie extras! <3 I have probably about 10 or so spirits from her, many of whom called me through the site - including one who called me that I knew in a past life! :)

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2

1s Thanks for the information, but can you post a link please.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump for anyone with the Pleiadian companion. I have one and he’s very amazing just wana know anyone else’s experiences

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Im in UK so along with postage its out of my price range but they look great , shame she does not distance bind

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
LER
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AmandaThePanda
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:Im in UK so along with postage its out of my price range but they look great , shame she does not distance bind
While I was reading reviews for Rebecca on the web, I came across a fellow in China who had her distance bind a vampire for him through a vessel photo. Many conjurers can do this, and I'm sure if you shoot a message to Rebecca asking about it, you can have it done too. I have family all over the world whom I love to find spirits for, and many sellers out there are more than welcome to distance-bind, even when their sites don't advertise it. It never hurts to ask!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

LazyEyedRasputin wrote:
lolaberry wrote:Im in UK so along with postage its out of my price range but they look great , shame she does not distance bind
While I was reading reviews for Rebecca on the web, I came across a fellow in China who had her distance bind a vampire for him through a vessel photo. Many conjurers can do this, and I'm sure if you shoot a message to Rebecca asking about it, you can have it done too. I have family all over the world whom I love to find spirits for, and many sellers out there are more than welcome to distance-bind, even when their sites don't advertise it. It never hurts to ask!
OOOh fab , thanks. I will PM her as I do want one from her 1ak

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

About a year ago, I made a purchase with Rebecca and the experience of buying from her is something I will always remember. I bought two of our first spirits from her store. A Celtic Eventide Fairy for my daughter and a Canadian Purple Baby Guardian Dragon. We weren't sure what to expect but my daughter and I were both very excited to embark on this journey together. I asked a lot of questions before I made the purchase.

My daughter's fairy is very present with her and has been from the first day, in nearly everything she does. Occasionally her fairy will pay me a visit to let me know how she's doing. My baby dragon was a little shy at first, although I had felt brushes against my legs from time to time. Since his purchase I have added a few more dragons and faeries to the keep, which made him feel more comfortable and active. He partakes in everyone's activities and just seems to be such a bubble of love that follows us wherever we go.

Rebecca herself is a wonderful seller, wonderful person and has the BEST welcoming packages for your spirits that I have experienced. Her incense are amazing!! My spirits, ALL of them absolutely love them. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Sellers You Love”