LonnieMiller
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10

Thanks for all the information. Your website is AWESOME and you have really put a lot of effort into informing your members.

Scarface
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Thank you for putting effort by sharing your tips.
It is very helpfull!
I've got my first new family member for a few days and i have a bit of a hard time with communicating with her.
She is a Bronwyn Angel.
I have felt her presence and i've even seen flashes of light a few times when i'm trying to communicate with her, but i havent been able to have a conversation yet, but now i know what the problem is.
I live in a very stressfull environment so there is alot of negativity.
It made me worry if the spirit would actually want to be with me.
Now i know thats not true. :)
So, Thanks!

Tiffachan
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm new to this so thanks for the tips 1ey it gave me a lot to think about before trying it out for myself 1ht

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I found this great article on "Feeling and Talking to Spirits" (https://www.patheos.com/blogs/agora/201 ... o-spirits/). It is written from a non-spiritkeeping perspective. I'm going to excerpt it out of order for our purposes.

Important preliminary information:
If you are a person who feels, sees, hears, tastes or just knows “stuff” (and you know it’s not because of a mental or physical health issue because you are a smart person who gets stuff checked out) but are not sure how to deal with your ability, here are a few ways to start unpacking what’s happening:

-Recognize that you are a spiritually sensitive person and it’s normal – for you anyway.

-Learn how to ground and shield yourself (Listen to our podcast episode #20: First Steps – Grounding, Centering and Shielding [https://www.3pagansandacat.com/020] for more information on how to do that).

-When you notice your ability tweaking, take a moment to examine where you are, what you are feeling, hearing, seeing, knowing, etc. Decide if there is an action you can, need or want to take in response. If you are at work, in a crowd or just don’t have time then write the experience down to examine later. With practice, you will be able to process/interpret the information being perceived as it happens and go from there.

-Understand that you are never obligated to speak to or assist a spirit being. You can ask them to leave you alone. You can set up a ward around your home to prevent unwanted supernatural visitors (and yes, I’ve had to do this. Time and place, people!). You can acknowledge what you are experiencing and then ignore it. You do not have to make an announcement every time you have a psychic twinkle.

-If you do want to speak to spirit beings (for yourself or on behalf of others) meditation is very helpful in learning how to identify what a spirit might be saying or trying to show you. You will find the more you exercise a dominant ability, the other “clair” abilities will grow and become available as needed.

-If you ever feel uncomfortable or threatened in any way, stop, tell the spirit to leave, and do a spiritual cleansing of yourself and/or space to remove any residual negative energy.

About recognizing clairsentience:
There is a great article on Exemplore called Clairsentient Traits: The Signs of Clear-Feeling (https://exemplore.com/paranormal/Am-I-C ... ar-Feeling) which provides good information, including how the ability to sense clearly can manifest in daily life and how clairsentience might assist in a variety of jobs or careers. Here is a list of ways to determine if you might be clairsentient, which I’ve borrowed and adapted from the article cited above:

-You were “emotional” or overly sensitive as a child (i.e.: your feelings were deep and easily hurt).
-Crowds and loud noises can feel overwhelming at times.
-You sense the atmosphere of buildings, including homes and places of work.
-You know things without being told.
-You sense what people are feeling or the undercurrent of a conversation, even if the other person is not willing to explain or share their emotional state.
-You feel the suffering of other people to the extent that their emotional and/or physical pain affects you deeply.
-Your intuition is more than a vague feeling. You just “know.”
-You can make quick and deep emotional connection to certain people.
-Your ‘knowing’ can manifest as a physical sensation (tingling, chills, hair raising on arms or neck, twisting/churning sensation in your gut, pain in your chest, etc.).
-You are able to instantly form an impression about someone you just met.
-Places and people that emanate negative energy make you feel very uncomfortable (even ill in extreme cases).
It is often stated elsewhere that each person has their own unique strengths and weaknesses in terms of metaphysical senses--some people hear better than others, some peope see better than others. Here's a little list of some of those ways of sensing:
There are additional “clairs” which people who are sensitive/psychic can experience. These include:
Clairvoyance: Clear-knowing. Probably the most well known of the abilities, this is a form of discernment of information. People with clairvoyance have a very strong intuitive knowledge (or seeing beyond the five senses) and know how to interpret the information for themselves or others.

Clairaudience: Clear-hearing. This is someone who has the ability to “hear” messages from Spirit, the dead, angels, guides, etc. Channeling and mediumship often fall under this category.

Clairguscience: Clear-tasting. This is someone who can taste or smell “phantom” foods and fragrances such as flowers, smoke, coffee, etc., when a spiritual being is present.

Claircognizance: Clear-knowing. This is a person who can know something as if the information has been downloaded out of nowhere without knowing why or how they know.

Everyone has some level of psychic awareness whether it’s recognized or not.

Altf4
new here
new here

Hi.. want to ask something. How need o do if i dont want this spirit anymore?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

This needs a bump

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Michael1972
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Hello Magnolia;
The communication guidelines you present are akin to a new form of sociology; I am waiting expectantly for my Succubus; that was one of the names and images that I remember at seven years old in the original 1979 advanced dungeons & dragons monster manual; I had no idea then that some of the creation that book were real, and that I would meet one some day in the far future;so as you say I was drawn to a particular spirit! there won’t be any problem that I foresee with communication! I am a calm person; now my third eye is probably blocked; I have been in some scary places and didn’t sense anything while others saw shadow people; I have also had no success with evocation of Goetic entities; I am taking iodine now and several other supplements to clear my pineal gland! I thank you for this amazing opportunity to touch the beyond and let me glimpse behind the veil!

Elbaron
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lymbovampaya

Wonderful article. Thanks for writing it.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I think alot of people are put off when they talk to their spirits and they are like why arent they talking back?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Spirit Keeping”