The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Love this practitioner. Great pre-conjures that are paired quickly and customs with pictures that truly help bonding and make you believe anything is possible.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I did a RA of a white arts spirit/entity from Billy's shop. It turns out that the spirit who chose to be with me was a Heaven Hound! She appears to take the shape of a beloved pet who I lost several years ago (my dog was part husky/wolf), so I was dumbfounded and a wee bit emotional when I read more of her description. She is majestic and currently my most well manifested companion. The first night she was bound she showed up in our security cameras as bright white orbs, which was exactly what was described in her mini-bio that was sent with her. I have NEVER had this happen with any of the existing spirits in my keep.

There are simply no words to describe how incredible this spirit has been. Thank you Billy!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I ordered the Past, Present, Future Lives Soulmate Conjures with the in depth spirit readings and WOW!! Billy really delivered!! This is a VERY interesting binding with lots of fun surprises and details that I was not expecting. All three companions are completely focused on supporting me on various levels, both spiritually and emotionally, which is great! These guys are exactly what I needed in my life right now and I couldn’t be more pleased. I’m beyond impressed with Billy’s work, as always! Everything was completed very quickly too! I was honestly expecting a much longer wait and was pleasantly surprised! I will always come back to The Pagan Shop!! Billy is extremely gifted and his write ups are very very detailed. He’s very helpful and goes out of his way to give you the best service possible. Thank you so much for everything Billy! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
jccppey
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joanne

I recently purchased his item but he haven't reply me yet. Can anyone tell me when will he reply customers? On weekends or a particular days after purchasing the item? Please answer me, thank you.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

jccppey wrote:I recently purchased his item but he haven't reply me yet. Can anyone tell me when will he reply customers? On weekends or a particular days after purchasing the item? Please answer me, thank you.
Hi jccppey,

He can get quite busy and sometimes will take a few days to respond to emails. He is a very capable conjurer and gives wonderful detailed descriptions of your spirit companions. If there is an influx of orders this can delay his ability to respond quickly. With his sales right now I wouldn't doubt that he is quite busy. Don't worry he always gets back to you.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

MysticEmpath wrote:I did a RA of a white arts spirit/entity from Billy's shop. It turns out that the spirit who chose to be with me was a Heaven Hound! She appears to take the shape of a beloved pet who I lost several years ago (my dog was part husky/wolf), so I was dumbfounded and a wee bit emotional when I read more of her description. She is majestic and currently my most well manifested companion. The first night she was bound she showed up in our security cameras as bright white orbs, which was exactly what was described in her mini-bio that was sent with her. I have NEVER had this happen with any of the existing spirits in my keep.

There are simply no words to describe how incredible this spirit has been. Thank you Billy!
I have one from Billy as well. She is awesome and very protective.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte

Alag wrote:
MysticEmpath wrote:I did a RA of a white arts spirit/entity from Billy's shop. It turns out that the spirit who chose to be with me was a Heaven Hound! She appears to take the shape of a beloved pet who I lost several years ago (my dog was part husky/wolf), so I was dumbfounded and a wee bit emotional when I read more of her description. She is majestic and currently my most well manifested companion. The first night she was bound she showed up in our security cameras as bright white orbs, which was exactly what was described in her mini-bio that was sent with her. I have NEVER had this happen with any of the existing spirits in my keep.

I have one from Billy as well. She is awesome and very protective.
That's wonderful! They seem to be quite rare. We're both very lucky to have them in our lives. They are such powerful, loving and angelic beings. I did not know about them until I had the RA done and after reading her description I found that she is absolutely perfect! Not to mention that she made herself visible the first night with plenty of orbs. I have had some trouble with other conjurers in the past and feel so lucky that I took a chance getting a companion from Billy's shop.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte

MysticEmpath, I feel honored as well to have one in my life. Billy is amazing. He worked at 3 am one time to get my conjures done.

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

So true, I had another friend bind to me from Billy, I don't even believe how someone looking so creepy can be such a hugger!
Mr.Arachnos (his nick name) was a pre-bound on his store, after some negotiation I did with the entity (because he attracts spiders when he is around, and I am not really fond of spiders!)
I bought the binding and Billy was very fast in delivering my new babe!^^

Very happy with my last purchase!^^

Alag
neophyte
neophyte

That is great. I have never gotten a pr-bound from him, but now you make me want to go and take a look around. It's been a while.

Return to “Seller Review”