Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I befriended someone who's been practicing since she was a child. I should have known something was wrong when she had absolutely no friends. She got close to me in a way that was a little unusual but again I just thought she was different. Last month she was trying to kill herself. In efforts of trying to stop her she has turned on me. Very fiercely with all she has. Remember she has no friends so all her energy is going towards me now. She's lonely and depressed and she's doing all she can to make my life miserable.

I need to bind her concerning me and my children. Don't want to cause her harm , I want her away from me and out of my life forever. Please someone join me or tell me specifically what to do. I have 4 children. I can't keep going through these spiritual battles with her.

Please someone. I was just trying to help her. I had no idea she was so jealous I was looking for a reason to do this to me.

I understand why people look the other way when they see people suffering. SMH

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm so desperate I'll even dab in dark magic to get rid of her. And I don't even practice dark magic. But I want this BS to be over

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First I would try the freezer spell. Put her name in water and put into the freezer. This will hopefully get her out of your life and freeze all her attempts to get at you.

If you feel like she’s sending some pretty hefty and nasty energy your way and want to send it back to her, there’s the mirror box. This one is where you put mirrors inside of a box, put her picture, or her name, or something of hers inside with the mirrors. This one bounces everything she sends right back at her.

There are some heftier works out there, but I’d try the first two first. Remember when your prepping these to put all your frustration and irritation into it and to state your intention. Something like, May all your actions against me be frozen and useless. And, Every evil that you do, may it bounce back straight to you.

If she harasses you and your kids physically I’d get the cops involved. But otherwise I’d stop all avenues of communication and try these spells first.

Hope they help!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Those are two good spells to try. But don't forget the mundane aspect of telling her to go away, including telling her outright "Don't contact me or my family anymore", blocking phone numbers/social media IDs, not answering emails, etc. (I would save emails and snail mails as a paper trail of sorts), and if the harassment gets out of hand, considering legal options like a restraining order for a physical threat to person or property, or a lawsuit if slander/libel are involved. If she trespasses, press charges.

It's a shame we have to think in these terms, but not everyone is nice.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

If you are not experienced in dark magic, please don't try it yourself, they can blow back hard if you don't know how to do it properly, including being able to disassociate yourself from the work. Have a look into shielding practices, reflection and deflection shields that can send the magic back on someone as a passive starting point. Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune is a great book to help with your situation.

Start now by stopping giving her energy, as far as possible. Do not think about her. Block her numbers, email, whatever means she has of contacting you. The more you avoid thinking about her the less influence she has.

Can I recommend you have a talk to Chris at Sorcerous Endevours if you are unable to control it and need some third party assistance. He is a brilliant and experienced practitioner, as well as a lovely guy. One of the few out there I would trust with this sort of work <<removed by moderator>>

Spiritual battles are likely to be very difficult to go to the authorities over, so make sure you have some evidence they can work with if you go down this path. All the very best. C

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

She affects you more if you continue to engage with her. So yeah block her as if she never existed. There are a bunch of free and paid spells on CH if you want to get rid of the residual energy too. At some point trouble makers forget about you and find new victims to torment. I would send some healing wishes her way though. Chances are she went into the dark side and went insane. Sounds like she hasn't learned to master these dark/negative thoughts/spirits and so it can make a practitioner appear insane or possessed. Don't fight dark with dark. While you might win, you may also be infected.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone. Blocking her from everything was the first step I took. I'll try everyhing you guys suggest. The more the better, correct?

Thanks again. I appreciate you guys.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

By the way. I'm not going to do any dark magic, it's not that serious. Though I feel like it would be the quickest way out. I know the quickest way is not always the best way. Sending love and peace. Thank you again

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Is she just constantly bugging you physically/in person or is she using magick against you? If it's in person or over the internet, whatever, I would just block and cut all communication off. There is also a candle with an incantation on it by Dorothy Morrison called &$*#!, be gone! I used it a few new moons ago because a someone was butting into my relationship with my boyfriend. I also went the extra mile and burned a picture of her, this helped me personally by releasing any kind of annoyance/jealousy within myself aaaand she hasn't had any kind of contact with my boyfriend (as far as I know, I was making sure constantly until I felt comfortable with knowing she had fricked the frack off). If you're afraid she might try to attack you physically or with magick, you can use Black Tourmaline to protect you and you can go the extra mile to use it to grid your home so it can protect your property and everyone in it. You can also amp up these protective energies by paring it with clear quartz! I'm sure CH has some listings for these crystals somewhere. :)

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

nuriko wrote:Is she just constantly bugging you physically/in person or is she using magick against you? If it's in person or over the internet, whatever, I would just block and cut all communication off. There is also a candle with an incantation on it by Dorothy Morrison called &$*#!, be gone! I used it a few new moons ago because a someone was butting into my relationship with my boyfriend. I also went the extra mile and burned a picture of her, this helped me personally by releasing any kind of annoyance/jealousy within myself aaaand she hasn't had any kind of contact with my boyfriend (as far as I know, I was making sure constantly until I felt comfortable with knowing she had fricked the frack off). If you're afraid she might try to attack you physically or with magick, you can use Black Tourmaline to protect you and you can go the extra mile to use it to grid your home so it can protect your property and everyone in it. You can also amp up these protective energies by paring it with clear quartz! I'm sure CH has some listings for these crystals somewhere. :)

Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
Thank you so much

Return to “Protection”