sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:A bit of an update, through sheer luck someone did give me some flax to try out. It's not the seeds but an oil. Specifically one to mix in with foods. Much like the lavender I tried it in three ways. The first was that I mixed a table spoon of it with a bottle of orange juice and water. Even with the juice the taste was....unpleasant to say the least, but I have yet to feel any effects from it. The second thing I did was rub it on my forehead and the third thing which I am doing as I type this. I poured a few drops into one of my candles to see if it would cause an effect similar to the lavender. To my surprise I see something else though. My candle emits a tiny flame. Yet it still burns, when the last time any of my candles do that they often go out. Not sure if it's because the oil is a slow burner but let me know.
Be careful about what you burn, since some things might emit toxic chemicals when ignited. Find out in advance if anything produced by burning a given substance is poisonous or harmful to the lungs of either humans or pets. Remember that when buildings catch on fire, people and animals can die of smoke inhalation even if the fire itself never touched them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Likes2Read wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:A bit of an update, through sheer luck someone did give me some flax to try out. It's not the seeds but an oil. Specifically one to mix in with foods. Much like the lavender I tried it in three ways. The first was that I mixed a table spoon of it with a bottle of orange juice and water. Even with the juice the taste was....unpleasant to say the least, but I have yet to feel any effects from it. The second thing I did was rub it on my forehead and the third thing which I am doing as I type this. I poured a few drops into one of my candles to see if it would cause an effect similar to the lavender. To my surprise I see something else though. My candle emits a tiny flame. Yet it still burns, when the last time any of my candles do that they often go out. Not sure if it's because the oil is a slow burner but let me know.
Be careful about what you burn, since some things might emit toxic chemicals when ignited. Find out in advance if anything produced by burning a given substance is poisonous or harmful to the lungs of either humans or pets. Remember that when buildings catch on fire, people and animals can die of smoke inhalation even if the fire itself never touched them.
Forgive the lateness of my response. I can assure you I know what I'm doing when it comes to fire. I was born under the element and I am extremely cautious about the spread. That being said the flax oil didn't quite burn if anything it suppressed the Candle flame and any water present (As shown in most oils flammable or not) just simply evaporated from the heat. But my main point was that I was trying to test it out in different ways. Consumption, skin contact and aroma. Needless to say the aroma way was a failure, but not one that would have costed me my life. That being said you have my utmost appreciation for the concern of my well-being.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

First of all I apologize to anyone reading this post for my absence the past two years. On top of my personal life outside this forum, I was busy trying to figure out why I couldn't get into the right state of mind for meditation. I have found that the reason for my lack of abilities in proper meditation and the reason why said reminders of lacking have frustrated me so, was the result of a severe, but not irreparable calcified pineal gland. In order for me or any individual for that matter to even get into that state properly I had to decalcify it. So I bought myself some liquid iodine supplements. So far things have been going well. While I have yet to see some results spiritually, I have been seeing results physically. As of today I am on my 10th daily dose, using 0.5 ml per day in a glass of water. During which I have been testing binaural beats on me as a meditation aid. Before I never felt any physical reaction. I was hoping to at least feel physical pain, because as negative as that sounds it would have resulted into feeling something different compared to what I usually feel in there. I was not disappointed. In my first week of dosing with Iodine the following physical sensations happened:
  • 1. On just the dosing alone. I felt pleasant tingles all over my body.
    2. With Binaural Beats, I felt the center of my head pulsing in sync with it.
    3. While this does sound negative, there is a point to this one. After the first week I started to get a headache. Not gonna lie it hurt like F***. But it wasn't a bothersome pain and it left within a half an hour of it arriving. Normally I would just need to take a OTC painkiller for that, but it was the first natural headache I ever felt healing itself faster than even those can take at extra strength.
While I still got a long way to go, I managed to find a huge piece in the puzzle that is my mind, body and soul.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Uhhh so did you go get it repaired? If not you might as well, since you're already spending money. Go get a full body cleanse and repair from a reputable practitioner. Might help you as it definitely helped me.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Hypersmash wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:44 am Uhhh so did you go get it repaired? If not you might as well, since you're already spending money. Go get a full body cleanse and repair from a reputable practitioner. Might help you as it definitely helped me.
I did so more or less on an impulse. I was told for Iodine was the key to repairing it. However I couldn't find it for years. I even told myself, first chance I get, I'm gonna get it. Then I found this health food store that sells a lot of things from Probiotic candies to Wheatgrass Tablets. Which was what I was initially there for, but then I found the iodine. I made sure it was from a natural source. Such as Kelp or Seaweed and that most importantly it was liquid. So I could get it pure. I tried it, I tested it and the bottle itself will last me at least three months. Plenty of time I need to get things fixed up. It's a funny thing about life. Even a lifetime of damage can be fixed in a short amount of time, with the right tools.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I know right? Makes you wonder why so many beings are here. The ripe fertile land of mother earth. Couldn't you just order it though, would be a lot easier tbh.
So question could someone who's pineal gland hasn't been broken, would using iodine help strengthen it?

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Hypersmash wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:53 pm I know right? Makes you wonder why so many beings are here. The ripe fertile land of mother earth. Couldn't you just order it though, would be a lot easier tbh.
So question could someone who's pineal gland hasn't been broken, would using iodine help strengthen it?
I want to see how this plays out with this before I consider that. Right now I'm on my 12th dose. 3 Days away from being half a month.
That being said I never met someone with a non-damaged pineal gland. But I don't think it would enhance it. Maybe stimulate it, but not enhance it. But I'd have to wait until I am certain that this is 100% Decalcified.

I also been finding that my lucid dreams are becoming more vivid and easier to comprehend, like they used to be. I don't have full control over them yet, but I am getting there.

Return to “General Questions”