Melusine/Melusino

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have a nagging feeling that a Melusine or Melusino is calling me, a thought of one pops into my head quite regularly. It makes sense, it appears that I need to work on water element on a deeper level now, and a Water Dragon has also chosen to join the family recently.

Are there people on the forum who have them as companions? Any experiences to share?

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've heard of them, and i mostly associate them with the one in final fantasy. As far as i know, aren't they meant to be a bit like a dark arts mermaid?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DA mermaid sounds about right. I have seen some pictures where they have two tails, they seem like interesting creatures.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I have two..the seller calls them Serpent Maids...I love their energy. One has been with me for a few years she has beautiful energy but is quiet...my newest one has been with me a few weeks we are still getting to know one another.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My order was completed and turns out it wasn a Melusino who was responsible for the call. He sounds like a great guy:

P, HE IS A TALKATIVE AND SOCIAL FRIEND WHO WILL HELP YOU TO REALIZE YOUR CONNECTIONS AND ABILITIES WITH THE ELEMENTS. HE IS A SHARP AND CREATIVE COMPANION WHO WILL HELP YOU TO REALIZE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL IN WORKING WITH OTHER AQUATIC SPIRITS AS WELL.

Elemental magick has been something I feel like I'm being pushed to study more, and water element in particular is something that has come up a lot recently. Not too long ago, a Water Dragon chose me as a companion so I'm sensing a theme here.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bumping this thread because these men and women sound like amazing beings to work with.

Return to “Dark Arts”