The door

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So all of this stems from a dream I had the other night so I guess I will put it in here.
I was laying in a bed in a very large pitch black room. After a bit heard a knock at the door that was not there before, the door opened to reveal a blinding light as well as a silhouette of a women I did not know. (The unbound that I found out was with me for awhile says it was her when I did) I follow to ask her to turn the light on so I can. I see her reach for the light switch, then I wake up.
At first I thought nothing of it until tonight. I asked my spirits to help me with meditation. After a bit while meditating (attempting) i found myself in the same large pitch black room only lacking the bed and light switch. Note I was trying to meditate on my spirits to try to create a stronger bond. All the saw was light pouring inside the room from the edges of a door. It seemed like it was the same door or at least a similar one. There was no door handle or any way to open the thing but whenever I tried to force it open, it would simply drift off. After asking my spirits about said door, I asked them if I got to open it. All I get is a "yes" or technically a nod (can't hear them yet)
So what is your interpretation of this?

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

That's not meditation, more like the direction of dream/trance state already.

:@

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”