Dark cloak

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Hey guys. A couple of hours ago I woke up from a really strange dream. It started out really hazy and vague but torwards the middle of the dream I was back at my old apartment I recently moved from and for some reason I decided to steal keys to someone’s motorcycle and I ran in the elevator and I saw the police coming after me and I close the door just in time but there was a middle aged Asian man standing in there and I remember saying God I don’t want to go to jail I’d rather die and the man smiled and said if that’s your wish and the elevator started going up faster and faster until we passed the very top floor and kept going into the sky and it was so real life like and scary I remember having trouble breathing and it kept going faster and faster I started feeling soluffocated and wanted to scream and I asked him to stop and then everything changed scenery and I was back on the ground. The police tried to arrest me but then this girl who might possibly be one of my spirits appeared with a dark cloak that you put both hands inside then spread over your head. This is where my dream got really weird as soon as I put on the cloak it was as if I got high my dream.. I felt different. I felt almost well like I said high and I saw myself from outside my body and I looked like a shadow man with only two eyes the type of stuff you see in sleep paralysis and I could do whatever I wanted.. in a sense the police couldn’t really see me anymore and I could kill anyone or do anything to anyone I wanted and this was really strange cause I don’t remember any of my spirits being this dark. The dream got weirder cause as soon as I took this cloak or thing off of me I was back to normal and people could see me again but when I put it back on I wasn’t invisible but I wasn’t visible if that makes any sense.. now I have one vampire spirit but I haven’t had any vampire dreams for a very long time and the cloak made me into a Vampire in the strangest way. I just was and I was a master of sorts and I could turn people and kill and the weird thing was I enjoyed it and fed off the energy of other peoples suffering yet all the while the power felt really sexual?? Not sure if my spirits were active or what. I have two succubi and one vampire. Thoughts??? I also remember the girl who gave the cloak saying something about it being gypsy. Idk lol

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Dreams can be very symbolic in nature.

:@

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”