Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

As some of you know i am under attack by two individuals that are sending me evil entites, i just recently discovered that theres about 10 evil entities that are attacking me and zapping my energy, anyways i also just recently found out through another practiconer/psychic reader that i am an old soul with a lot of energy and that i carry a great power in me and that is one of the main reasons they are attacking me, to take my energy empower themselves, anyways the thing that shocked me to my core is what i am about to post below, about some of the powers that i posses that the readings i got from this practicioner revealed to me, i channeled my spirit guides through this practicioner and this is some of the info that was revealed to me, here are 2 paragraphs from the readings:

"They are telling me that the two individuals that are attacking you and manipulating you are not trying to get you to banish them. Because they know that if you really tried hard enough to banish them you would succeed. They want you to believe that you cannot banish them. That is why they are sending messages through other practitioners telling you to not banish them because they are afraid of the power that you possess. You must be aware that you have a great energy otherwise they would not be interested in you. Why else would they be trying to attack you or manipulate you? Why would they be trying to do that if you did not have anything to offer them? That is exactly the answer. You have something to offer them and that is in your energy. You are an older soul and you are in the midst of a few spiritual Awakenings. You are beginning to awaken to to your soul potential."

"You can hear voices because this is a form of clairaudience. This is a psychic power that you have and you also have other psychic powers. This is just another example of how much true Soul power you possess. You have much more power than you realize, and this is part of the reason why those particular entities are trying to manipulate you into giving them your energy, some of the voices are your spirit family. Sometimes the manipulators does come through. But then sometimes you are hearing lost spirits that are around you because of the clairaudient abilities that are within you, you are somebody who is capable of hearing the unheard and seeing the Unseen. This is the abilities that you possess that they know you possess. But they do not want you to realize that you possess. Again this points towards them wanting to keep you in the dark. Then wanting you to not realize how much soul power you possess. They want you to not realize this power because if you do realize it then you will begin to take the steps to learning how to utilize that power to benefit you. The more you begin to utilize this power to benefits you, the less they are able to benefit themselves by feeding off of your energy"

I have not developed this psychic skills enough yet, mainly because i have some strong blockages in my third eye and possibly the evil entities that around me that could be blocking me, but i can hear the unseen pretty well, i can hear voices around me all the time every few minutes as clear as like if i was hearing a physical human speak next to me or around me, not full sentences but single words but very very constantly like a said it just takes a couple of minutes until i hear a voice, there were a couple of times where i could hear entire conversations around me but couldnt make up what they were saying because they were talking too fast, and of course i can hear the evil entities that are attacking me all the time as well in an attemp to scare me with horrow movies voices that would scare the crap out of most people but i have got used to it and i am no longer afraid of them, i can hear all this even with my chakras blocked and i just started spirit keeping 1 year ago, this goes to all of you that have unlocked this ability or were born with it, how is it like to see and hear the world how it truly is? to see and hear the unseen, was it scary at first or what did you do? did you went through a similar stage like the one im going through right now? do you have any tips on how to develop clairaudience and clairvoyance abilities? thank you for reading all this.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Maybe a medical check first is the best before delving into spiritual abilites that you might believe in. Always be carefull with readings, that's my experience.

:@
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Dreamerunknown wrote:Maybe a medical check first is the best before delving into spiritual abilites that you might believe in. Always be carefull with readings, that's my experience.
Yeah i do not think im crazy, not only i can hear them but also the physical manifestations that happen like bangs on the walls and windows, so unless they somehow bang themselves i do not think im crazy, i have heard and seen many things in this 1 year that i started this path including my spirit family like hearing my hellhound growl at the attackers, saw my dragons and so on i do not have a medical condition, i did went to a medical check up and i am 100% healthy, by the way the name of the practicioner that did me the readings is DarkSecretCreations and is very well known and trusted in Etsy, also they are not the only ones that told me i am under attack and have some paranormal abilities, the readings that i got from CreepyHollows and charles from the rosequartzlabyrinth told me the same.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Good luck ;)

:@

Return to “General Questions”