You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

If a person requests a spirit to be bound, during the conjuration process...are there protections in place that the conjured spirit must abide by the persons will?

This is a general conjuration question, in my case, it applies to Ubi's.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Its my understaing that there is some sort of contract that the spirit must agree before being bound or at least thats what i was told by some of the sellers i have buyed from, like for example if the spirit tries to harm the keeper or his other spirits the spirit will get autobanished. Or in your case if your ubis try to feed off you to the point of real harm done, lik life threatening damage they will get autobanished as part of the contract, i dont know if all sellers have this but i guess most if not all have safety measures in place.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

AlejandroMEX wrote:Its my understaing that there is some sort of contract that the spirit must agree before being bound or at least thats what i was told by some of the sellers i have buyed from, like for example if the spirit tries to harm the keeper or his other spirits the spirit will get autobanished. Or in your case if your ubis try to feed off you to the point of real harm done, lik life threatening damage they will get autobanished as part of the contract, i dont know if all sellers have this but i guess most if not all have safety measures in place.
Thanks, and I hope this is the case, as it makes sense to me.

My two Ubi's (thankfully) were conjured by two very reputable conjurers. Over the years, they keep manifesting stronger and more powerful. Now, they can actually physically over power me, which is really amazing as I'm a big and strong guy. But...they always, always, respect my will. It's like they know. If the phone rings, and they know I need to answer they back off....and they never get upset with me if I have to stop things.

We've established a lot of love and trust for each other over the years, and that is important.

I just got to thinking, when I read about folks doing the letter method, or any other way of summoning or just not knowingly enter a contract with them, if that's really a good idea.

I do know they do love us, when establishing a relationship with them. I guess what I'm trying to figure out, is if it's their love for me that they stop when I insist on it, or if it's part of the binding that requires them to do so. Perhaps, I will never know the answer. They won't tell me, that's for sure.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:Its my understaing that there is some sort of contract that the spirit must agree before being bound or at least thats what i was told by some of the sellers i have buyed from, like for example if the spirit tries to harm the keeper or his other spirits the spirit will get autobanished. Or in your case if your ubis try to feed off you to the point of real harm done, lik life threatening damage they will get autobanished as part of the contract, i dont know if all sellers have this but i guess most if not all have safety measures in place.

Who does this? That is not how bindings work. It is also horribly disrespectful to ANY spirit. If you want to immediately banish a bound companion for doing something like this, you need to seriously rethink why you got heir binding in the first place.

Spirits aren't wild animals, nor are they unruly children that need to be punished. They are intelligent and capable individuals that should be respected and treated as such. Wanting to punish them for things you dislike without ever just sitting down and talking to them like you would any other physical human so you both agree with the situation is wrong.

There could also be a situation where you're sensing something and don't have the level of ability to correctly discern what it is, so then turn and blame your spirits for attacking you, or believe they're causing trouble when in reality they aren't.

I understand that in some situations, the spirit in question can be the one causing harm to you, but this will NEVER happen with a bound spirit from a reputable conjurer like CH.

I suggest you make the time and effort to really learn about and understand what a binding is, how it works, and know what you're getting into.

I see way too much of this nowadays, and especially with those new to companionship with spirits. Everyone should be reading and researching all they can to truly understand what spirits are, and what it means to be a spirit keeper.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:

Who does this? That is not how bindings work. It is also horribly disrespectful to ANY spirit. If you want to immediately banish a bound companion for doing something like this, you need to seriously rethink why you got heir binding in the first place.

Spirits aren't wild animals, nor are they unruly children that need to be punished. They are intelligent and capable individuals that should be respected and treated as such. Wanting to punish them for things you dislike without ever just sitting down and talking to them like you would any other physical human so you both agree with the situation is wrong.

There could also be a situation where you're sensing something and don't have the level of ability to correctly discern what it is, so then turn and blame your spirits for attacking you, or believe they're causing trouble when in reality they aren't.

I understand that in some situations, the spirit in question can be the one causing harm to you, but this will NEVER happen with a bound spirit from a reputable conjurer like CH.

I suggest you make the time and effort to really learn about and understand what a binding is, how it works, and know what you're getting into.

I see way too much of this nowadays, and especially with those new to companionship with spirits. Everyone should be reading and researching all they can to truly understand what spirits are, and what it means to be a spirit keeper.
i have been into spirit keeping for over a year now and by now i know my stuff pretty well, agan ill repeat this, i was told this by the sellers that i bought spirits/entities from, when i started spirit keeping 1 year ago there were(still) some evil entities that were attacking me making me think it was my spirit family back then, so i contacted the sellers and they told me that, here i copy paste the message from one of them:

"Sorry the succubus i sent to you wouldnt do that what you have on your hands is not that as they are bound not to attack you or any other of your spirit family if they did they would automatically be banished as part of the bindings. I feel you have a trickster or a pair of them masquerading as your succubi this is omething that is common that happens. You can use some white sage and cleanse them. also I dont bind Entity succubi as they can harm humans but spirits CANNOT and that is why in the listing I put that I only do spirits for succubi for that reason as they dont do harm so you might want to make sure its not a trickster or an unbound that is posing as your spirits that are doing this, I know its not them as all spirts that i do i put a clause on their bindings to where they cant harm other spirits or anyone"

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@marquest
never summon, thats a big no no, an unbound living succubus running wild without restrains is a diaster waiting to happen, and not because they are evil but because they have different moral than us , what we might consider evil they may not consider it evil at all, living succubus some can be very ravenous, imagine if this unbound succubus that you summon gets lost in a lustful frenzy during feeding and overpowers you and you watch in horror as you cant move and this succubus sowly drains you,it might not kill you buts its going to leave you in a very bad state, again this entirely depends on the succubus, some may care more about the health of their human prey some may not care at all, also the fact that they can bring more unbounds with them like their friends or their family members so not only youll be dealing with one but multiples unbounds succubus and even unbounds incubus, and dont get me started what an unbound living succubus can do out of jealousy when they fall in love with their human prey, this is what i was talking about what we might consider evil they might not consider it evil at all,one of the differences between a bound and unbound succubus is that the bound ones will usually agree to follows your rules where as the unbound ones might choose to follow them or not, they do love us but in their own way. never summon on your own if you do not know how to banish.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”