What is the worst thing your WRAITH has done?

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

All these wraith stories have me even more excited for the abyssal wraith weregonna receive

Dead
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lord Grishnak
Zodiac:

They never stop amaze me with their "work", it is ok for them to get dirty and all...

The question follow with this headline is, how you guys reduce the "bad karma" from your behave on the Wraith...

They whispering my name in fear
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I had telemarketers calling 20-30 times a day, and telling them that this number had been on the "Do Not Call" list didn't seem to make a difference....

Finally, I decided I'd had enough; so I told my wraith not to attack the callers themselves (They're just doing their job), but gave it free reign against the companies behind them

The next day, I got one robocall (usually had eight or nine on the answering machine by the time I got up at 10 am, and five or six more by the time I go to work at 5), and they seemed to be having a lot of trouble getting through

It's been six weeks, and I haven't had any more

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

I don't have a wraith per as. But I was reverse adopted by a mononoke which is very similar only a Japanese venge spirit. And at first I was worried but he's currently sorting out 3 people that have burned me recently including my ex wife. 2wk

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Luminoire wrote:The "worst"...naahh, best thing my Wraith did, was make my annoying neighbors leave. Peace ever since. 1s
The same at work. Some have left and the others have changed to be nice(r)...
My Wraith is one of my most present spirit beings.
Man I wish I saw your post months ago! My WA spirits (including courtwind & bronwyn angels) don't appear to participate much with bad neighbours or a messed up work colleague (about 1 year of him taking his personal issues out on me, mocking me out of the blue, spreading false stories of me - very very strange dude). One of the neighbors - wow, they are the worst inconsiderate, offensive, disturbing bunch!

Would be great to have someone keep them at bay or to just make them stop.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

My Wraith is the most manipulative spirit ever. He has an incredible strength and I have the greatest respect for him. A wraith must have very clear limits. Be very clear and determined in your intention.

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I have one I am getting soon from CH...I've been reading some awesome stories and reviews I just ordered mine last Friday. I am taking ton of notes down especially with the rules. I love,love this post. 1s <3

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Mine have been there for the family in protection and stopping things from worsening with a bad neighbor who did move, she's back but has not spoken to us since her return. She was gone about 10 months and things "didn't work out" per neighbors for her so she's back here.

Currently they've helped with making sure a co-worker wasn't late again today. Her alarm clock kept going off and somehow their cats got in the bedroom and she knows the door was shut and her car alarm went off this am. It's revenge in a lesser sense because working remotely really you have no excuses to be late!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Well my Wraith manifested first as a scary ghost, then afterwards he manifested as a handsome guy with a bloody head. He manifests as Shades most of the time. He is extremely unsociable and grumpy yet he is very obedient at me. I got my Wraith as a BOGO from CH. The worst/best thing that he has ever done so far was that he assisted the police in catching and punishing criminals such as drug dealers and rapists. Owning a Wraith is indeed a responsibility and is not for the weak of heart.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Spirit Tasking”