You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I finally looked into learning this last night and got it working to the point where I could feel the energy flowing around my body and see the colors vibrating at each chakra point in my body. Right afterwards, I meditated and could hear my spirits even better than before -- my gold unicorn, a non-CH purchase, has always been a little less audible than my other spirits but I could hear his voice down to making out the cadence of his speech :) I also got better visualizations of us traveling on the astral and even some vague color, something I don't normally get. He told me it's because of this ritual -- I raised my vibrations.

I'm not a practitioner, but since I started spirit-keeping I have been learning these esoteric practices and doing them everyday motivated by the desire to communicate with my spirits.. and it's paying off in leaps and bounds.

Anyone here have advice, insight or comments on the middle pillar exercise? How do I apply it for my spirit-keeping purpose? I've tried googling but there appears to be many variations of it, even... from the Egyptian to the Golden Dawn to the Enochian versions...

Granato
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

My only advice would be to do the LBRP before the MPR. You'll then maximize the effects.

pacslim
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

and my advice would be in the beginning of the lbrp and then the mpr as granato said beging it with a variation of the kabbalistic cross and before this the technique of the four fold breath.. while focussing on a point (if you want to believe ea koetting focus on a point while doing the four fold breath at a 90 degree angle)

Return to “General Questions”