Limited Time RA Special from The Spirit's Keep

If something you are offering is going to be available only for a short period of time, let everyone know here!
Filat
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 18
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Limited Time RA Special from The Spirit's Keep

Postby Filat » Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm

Limited time offer!

Do you have a piece of jewelry or a crystal that you think would make a perfect vessel, but you haven't found the perfect fit for it yet? Or maybe, think of your favorite object that you wouldn't usually consider for a vessel- a scarf, a hat, a leather or cloth bracelet with no crystal in sight...

Place an order and submit a photo along with your order number and any restrictions you have, and I will find you a companion based on your energy and the item to bind to that item! Remember that half the fun of an RA is that ANYTHING can come through- you might have someone of a species you previously haven't meshed well with or that you usually would be opposed to working with come through. Please be sure you are comfortable with that possibility before placing an order!

Please be reasonable with your selections. I will retain the right to reject any vessel submissions if I feel that they are not appropriate or respectful. Underwear and adult toys will NOT be accepted under any circumstances.

Orders will be filled within three weeks to three months, depending on Art requested, to allow for proper vetting.

http://spiritskeep.storenvy.com/products/23953773-distance-binding-vessel-only-ra-special

Filat Arcangelus, owner of The Spirit's Keep

The number of companions in the sidebar is, for me, bound companions from other conjurers- self-bound, unbound, and those visiting or undergoing vetting makes that fluctuate from around 80 to 600 at any given time, though many undergoing vetting aren't necessarily given free run of the place initially

Filat
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43
Spelled Number: 18
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Re: Limited Time RA Special from The Spirit's Keep

Postby Filat » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:30 pm

This offer will only be open for another week! It closes the night of the 16th

Filat Arcangelus, owner of The Spirit's Keep

The number of companions in the sidebar is, for me, bound companions from other conjurers- self-bound, unbound, and those visiting or undergoing vetting makes that fluctuate from around 80 to 600 at any given time, though many undergoing vetting aren't necessarily given free run of the place initially

Return to “Limited Time Offers”